Reviews for Operation Ariadne Arthur
ha ha! I absolutely love this!
abovetherim chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
OMG between the "covert operation", Dom and Dom's children I just couldn't get enough!
abovetherim chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I think I am going to like this!
Bea chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
I liked it just fine, especially Eames' outburst. x)
island chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I just keep coming back. What have you done.
AliCat123 chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Please hurry to make more chapters, I have been waiting and I'm also addicted to this story...Please hurry!
3sixty5days chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
LOL! This is wonderful. :) Saito owns everyone and everything. Haha! More? :)
Mpaw chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Saito! I never knew I was a fan until I started reading Inception fanfics. I like what you did with Cobb, and for Eames' chapter, the ending really hit the spot. I can understand why so many people have fave'd it even though it's incomplete. Here's to Hope that this story will be continued no matter how long it takes.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Nononono, still pure gold. I adored Eames' temper tantrum upon being discovered. Haha, "we're not incepting Bill Gates?" Great writing, lots of laughs.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Bwahaha! SO AMAZING. How is it...*racks brain for possible answers*...that I can actually picture this scenario, despite its ostensible outlandishness? Because I can totally see Arthur's frustration, Cobb's suppressed glee, etc. So hilarious. So evil. So delicious!
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Oh mer gash! This is so great. You've reduced ME to a giggly, teena- oh wait, that's natural...

Okay, but hands down, I love this so much. Somehow they're so in character. Gosh, Saito is hilarious. I can picture the actors actually scrunching up their faces in disbelief, delivering their lines, and smirking appropriately. So much goodness here.
Zara Allegra Vespertine chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
OMG! The latest chapter had me laughing like crazy while im waiting for my bus ride home...alone. People are still looking at me like i've got two heads or something. Keep it up! Update soon
notyourleo chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Okay this has to continue. IT HAS TO.

This fic is so hilarious, it's genius!
halcyon calamity chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Haha oh Eames 3 Nice job doing crack, I was nearly dying from laughter during this chapter! Please continue?
dontbevain chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Usually I review at the end of stories but I was so giddy and excited (like Saito) that I had to review now. I am so excited for the rest of the story. I love how you worked in insanity from Limbo as a possibility of Saito's uncharacteristic behaviour. I love it. Yet it also shows that perhaps Saito isn't as one sided as we thought. His line of dying an old man, alone, and filled with regrets is so honest and most people see it as a form of manipulation but I think Saito also reliazes the truth in his words.