Reviews for A Smile Worth A Thousand Tears
Darkhymns chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This was a very lovely story- detailing the King of Sorrow's life as he lives again, but still struggling with who he really is and his abilities. Really well done!
HIJAMIYA chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
How Interesting!~

I just The King of Sorrow, I don't know why though...

I also have the game before but it's lost by my sister...and I didn't get to play it at all!~~
Lionx chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This is a very well written. I feel it realistically fleshes out what could have happened after the game ended and you see the credits. The feelings were quite well described and it felt like it wasn't rushed. It also ended very well and artfully. I would love to see more stories from you
UnVeRsEd chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Pretty awesome for your first present tense fic :D

I haven't played this game either, but it was a very good read. The character seemed very well written, and i think you ended it in a good place~

~UnVeRsEd
DMSwordsmaster chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Very good. This SHOULD be a whole story. As before, good work.
Chibikawa chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I liked it. A lot, actually. Many people have attempted to write what happens post LV, but yours is quite unique. It focuses solely on KoS's reborn self and all the confusion he goes through as he tries to understand who he is and what people see when they look at him. The descriptions of his emotions were quite sympathetic and everything else was very visual. Nice job.

The ending seemed rather random, though. Why is Klonoa there? Where was he this whole time? Why let Kanai see him now? Why not when he was eight when all of this started and before he could become potentially permanently depressed like his past life? There's nothing wrong with keeping things like that open, but it just bothered me a bit.