Reviews for Frustration Is a State of Mine
kelly chapter 1 . 4/19
I absolutely loved this first chapter - I can't believe English is not your first language and I adore the way you write - I'm gonna eat up the rest so fast I probably will not stop to review again, so, congrats on your talent now! :D
moonliteclipse chapter 23 . 2/15
Bella was right to be angry. They lied to her and when you lie you lose trust. I think it was sweet and showed how much Jacob loved Bella when he waited for her. Overall, I liked your story. There were parts that were rushed, but you're only human. Don't listen to what some of these haters are saying. I hope they don't deter you from writing another story.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
or maybe the story just sucks?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
Your Jake is horrible and your plot is awfull. Worst twilight plot ive ever read
Please, please stop!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
You dont get it do you? There is not one single shred of originality here. Nothing that hasnt been done many times before. Nothing to make you own the story to make it yours. Edward is the same creepy, emo freak. Bella is the same clueless coward.. In fact Bella is so unsympathetic that I hope She like maybe dies so Jake is free! Bella doesnt deserve Jake and Jake deserves awsome
Guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
Where did you come up with this...nonsense. Another messy incoherent, inconsistent trainwreck.
Jake is nothing like Jake. Bella is fairly close to her usual pathetic whinny self but thats not really hard.
A loiusy job with Jakes charactetr and a plot that goes..nowhere. Great job...sigh ..*facepalm*
Why me?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
Thats just unbelievably creepy. One of the worst sex scenes ive ver read. Cringeworthy and disgusting. j
Jake wouldnttouch that skank after having that piece of rotting meat near her. Ughhh just nasty!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
I doubt even Bella would stay in a relationship that stayed emotional and physically stagnant for a half a decade with a pale, skinny, pasty, emo fossil. A misogynistic throwback to the victorian age. The premise is pretty comical actually. buit its been doonm before and done better and it was still silly. BTW every plot idea is not good.

I only live to be born again.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
You have no idea how blatantly stupid the premise of this story is do you? How sick, how twsisted in the head is Bella to be so obsessed over a reanimated rotting sack of meat. In 4 years she has NO pgysical relationship and she is still stuck on him. Thats not romantic, or loving or even tragic its just pittifull! so is this story. How about something oh I dont know ? Original? Maybe?
Jasmine Mikasa Scarlet chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
I don't think Bella was justified at all in getting angry at Jake. He neither had the vision nor did Alice tell him. He found out through a third party called Edward. All Jake did was be the best friend Bella always wanted from him. Everything that happened between them was always her choice, never his. He never stopped loving her and he never told her that he had. If anything he should have had the right to be angry at her anger. She put him through a lot of bull crap and so what if he didn't tell her. Edward is clearly the guilty party here. He sees all of Alice's visions. His relationship with Bella is just that HIS relationship with Bella. If some form of news was to affect their relationship, he should have been the one to tell her.
plainjanedee chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
The thing that has always bugged me the most about Bella is how completely blind she is to her own feelings. Sex dreams about Jake (what could it possibly mean?!), butterflies about seeing him (I don't understand?! he's just a *friend*!), missing him tremendously (why am I thinking about him this way? we're *friends*!) - ugh! it's really NOT that complicated, and most people with half a brain can conceive that if they miss someone, and get warm fuzzies when touching hands (or other body parts), and lustful thoughts/dreams - chances are that you feel romantically inclined towards this person. Why must she constantly try to keep everything in a shoebox with a label written in permanent marker?

That's not to say that I'm not enjoying this story. I am. Very much, actually. Bella bugs me on a regular basis in most stories. Whiny, needy Bella, and stubborn, grumpy Bella both annoy me no end because, wake up and smell the coffee already, Deadward is a douche and Jake is... well, he's ideal. Bella is a dumbass.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
Great story but Frustration is my state of mind enough with the pov s its like really annoying to read the same thing over again every other page
PastOneonta chapter 23 . 1/27/2014
Jake was wonderful, as a friend, as a boyfriend, and the most patient and giving person on the planet. It was interesting to see the faith they had in Alice's visions, they actually became a self fulfilling prophecy. I liked the Pack and Charlie and Billy. Thanks for the happy ending.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/15/2013
What did Jake do to deserve Bella? He put up with her crap for years thats what.
Ai Yi Yi chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
I want to like your story. I really do. But even in the books Jake is not this much of a sappy spineless
fool. I mean you have him apologizing constantly for nothing. He comes off as beyond desperate.
It's kind of silly really