Reviews for Tempest
Tomon chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Just one word: Perfect :-)
DoomKnight1of24 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
"Short story"? I get the "story"-part, but where the hell is "short"?

Otherwise, very nice. Well-written, too, and with that I mean not just choice of words an' all, but also grammar 'n stuff. Unbelievable how hard that is for some people.
VandalX187 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I tip my hat in your general direction sir. You have done an incredible job with all your stories. I have read them all and love each one. I'm sure you heard this before but please do not stop writing. You have the talent of 100 writers in you. See you on TZF. ;D
pepoluan chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Aww... that is so sweet. Especially Shepard's story, really touching...

Truth be told, I was half-expecting some smut or - due to the ratings - references to smut. But you've successfully written a *very* romantic story without referencing smut. Except in a very indirect and implicit way, and even that is not a sure thing. Just extrapolation of a dirty mind (mine) :D

Now, back to your story. I'm *very* impressed with Shepard's story. Amazing how you've written that. It's like... a saga poem narrated by a prose. Amazing. Simple, and simply, amazing.

You have a gift of writing, I can see. Please keep writing goodstuffs like this. I'll be following you :)
Wiggs Magee chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Absolulty brilliant piece, Well done
Ehunkel chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
One again, good sir, you really managed to write a story that is believeable, enjoyable and really weel construted.

It's nice to see that you are also able to do some happy ending that are the same quality of your other stories.

I'll keep reading every story you'll post, count on that!

Ehunkel
deathunit100010 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Beautifully written, nice delivery of plot, not a notable grammatical error in sight, plenty of Shepard/Tali development and great characterization.

Well done.
LT Ashler chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Gasp! You actually wrote something that wasn't sad! Who are you and what have you done with cream? Loved it! One bone to pick, Tali's a quarian, which means Dextro DNA which means alcohol is lethal to her.
MyArtIsInWords chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
D: my mind was just blown. That was so awesome! XD I find it so strange how much of an ME fanboy I am despite not yet owning the game X/ anyway love the story :3
o The JUICE o chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
That was an amazing story cannedcream, bravo! Shepard and Tali forever!
Spacer Paste chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Holly -This is me. I logged in to the site and wanted to rewrite my review.

2010-08-08 . chapter 1

I just finished playing Mass Effect 2 for the second time. The first time I played a female Shepard, didn't really pick my team properly and Tali died. That was unacceptable. So I played it through a second time as a male Shepard. Not only did I get better dialogue options and played it better, but Tali lived. So I thought about who Shepard would pursue. First, I thought, well, okay, Miranda. Then once I'd played Tali's loyalty mission and decided to do what she wanted and hide the truth about her father. I realized that Tali had really always been my favorite character and that a relationship with Miranda would in reality just be mercy sex. I'm so glad I made those decisions. It fit perfectly into the story and into their already evolving relationship. So my point here is, thank you for this lovely story and for providing a romantic "what happened afterward". You do a very good job of providing Tali's point of view. I would love to read about Shepard's "guy" point of view. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you.
Holly chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I just finished playing Mass Effect 2 for the second time. The first time I played a female shepard and tali died. That was unacceptable. So I played it through a second time as a male Shepard. Not only did I get better dialogue options and I played it better and Tali lived, but thought about who Shepard would pursue. First, I thought, well, okay, Miranda. Then once I'd played Tali's loyalty mission and decided to hide the truth about her father. I realized that Tali had really always been my favorite character and that a relationship with Miranda would in reality just be mercy sex. I'm so glad I made those decisions. It fit perfectly into the story and into their already evolving relationship. So my point here is, thank you for this lovely story and for providing a romantic "what happened afterward" story. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you.
tim94 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
i really like this story, very relaxing, the only thing wrong is that you spelled soldier wrong, you spelled it soilder i think.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
You, good sir, are absolutely brilliant. I have not read such a beautiful, wonderfully written story such as this in what seems like an age. This story was marvelous! Bravo!
tetris566 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I kept waiting for them to get attacked, but then I realized, this is good! You need to do more like this!