Reviews for Five Times Pete and Myka
Abagial chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Hu what was that about. I do not understand this story.
bree chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
can you tell me what episodes these are? the actual names of them?
othiara chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I love this!
thequintessentialbookworm chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This story is...it has potential. I personally am not for the whole Pete/Myka relationship, but I have to say, you did a pretty good job. However, not everything really clicks and I'm confused with how things turned out. I think that you might have summarized the ending with the whole Egyptian disease artifact/Myka thinks Pete's dead thing a bit too much, so now I'm not really sure what happened in the first place. Additionally, we never get why Myka kissed Pete at the end. From the shows, Myka has shown absolutely NO interest in Pete, and in scenario #4, she's going on a date with another guy. I just don't really understand what drove Myka to kiss Pete. However, I don't want to sound terribly mean, so I think that this story was well written and you captured the essence of the characters pretty well.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I've read many a pyka fanfic but this is one if the first to truly capture the essence of the characters and what a believable scenario in which they finally get together would be like
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I just started watching this show a few days ago and I'm soooo in love with Myka an Pete! This is the first of many fanfictions ill be reading. You did a really good job :) loved it!
KaLoNafall chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Awesome!
Blue Obsidian Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
WOW, this was AMAZING!
TheLadyW chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
My only problem with this story is the Twizzlers. Seriously. Nasty stuff (this could be my bias based on the one time I got horribly car-sick after eating them, but still). _

Thank you for sharing this.
gnbrules chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Great job on this entire story. Great characterization - this really felt like missing moments of the show. :)
JCastle07 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
this was completely awesome.. I love this couple, I kinda hate it that the writers haven't gone deeper into the whole idea but the chemistry is there... at least. have you seen the latest episodes? they're getting CLOSER! ha. anyway I specially enjoyed your last story and the one were they are tied up... you really outdid yourself. hope you write some more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Ha ha ha! Epic! I laughed for seriously 10 minutes about the cuddlemonster line!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
carlycarter chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Really really fantastic I loved this!

You have such an amazing grasp on the characters.

Love the dialogue, priceless!

The perfect mix of humor- had me laughing out loud so many times. But also really sweet and touching, esp the scene with Pete in the hospital- really beautiful.

Amazing story, I have run out of words to tell you how much i love it. Really really enjoyed it from start to finish!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I absolutely loved this story. Great job!