Reviews for The Bloody Ones
Rokimbo chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
This would've made a brilliant episode! As it was, I thoroughly enjoyed this fantastic story - it's definitely going into my favorites!
Foil5 chapter 10 . 4/26/2012
One of my favourite B5 fics - it was like watching a really good extended episode of the show! I really enjoyed how you brought all the characters into it and made it a real ensemble piece, and handled them all so well.
Kelly Irish chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
One word: Wow
Ardeliah chapter 10 . 9/30/2010
Wow! This story was incredibly awesome and I know my words are not strong enough to express how great I feel this story is. I'm going to be looking to see what else you have wrote now.
xphilehb chapter 10 . 9/12/2010
I am so glad I finally took the time to read this fic. This thing sucked me in. Such a unique concept. And something that would have made a really great B5 movie!
Starscape91 chapter 10 . 9/9/2010
Great story!
dlmullan chapter 10 . 9/8/2010
More than just a cautionary tale. Full of insight and drama. Thrilling, and a bit frightening, just as the B5 universe would have crafted such a fine piece.
man from the Philippines chapter 10 . 9/4/2010
Cool! Nice very original concept! More next time in future chapters!
NHPW chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
*contented sigh*

This was a wonderful way to wrap things up. In a very B5-esque way, there are still strings to carry forward (Franklin, for instance. Or Garibaldi, or the building romance between Sheridan and Delenn), but the main plot is resolved very well. And I'm glad you went back to Kosh, whose opinion sort of opened up this can of worms way back in Chapter 1 - it was nice to see that resolved (as much as a Vorlon can resolve things, anyway.) All in all this whole story was beautifully done and worth the suspense and the wait.

Now, how's that script coming? *wink* LOL. Til next time.
NWHS chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
As usual, another good installment. The part with Delenn and John was a big surprise. It's always interesting to read different takes on how such a confession would have gone. "Hell bent on fucking everything up" (LOL).
Nyt Yanse chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
This is a fantastic finale- realistic with the characters' self doubts and reactions- I could see this whole story being within the canon universe, it's very B5.

A superb story.
pacificuser chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
nice! A very original idea! I like it! More update! Needs a bit of proof-reading though...
Aruraina chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
Wow. I really loved the read, and I'm looking forward to reading more from you. I loved how the characters seemed to come to life, by which I mean that you did not focus slowly on the plot, and added extra little fears, concerns or ponderings that reminded the reader, these are the characters you know, thinking and working like real people, kindof.
NWHS chapter 9 . 8/23/2010
What an excellent chapter. Intense and gritty in all the right places. You write a kick ass Delenn. Just had to say that, no damsels in distress.
NHPW chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
This is the part of the scary movie where I hug my knees and close my eyes and forget that I have popcorn.

OK, um. Review. So in amongst all the story-progressing stuff, which is moving along very well, there are three little details I LOVED that are very insightful and character-defining: John's reflection on being a soldier and what makes someone an enemy or not an enemy (very "Intersections" of you - and very true); Lennier's anger that instead of looking for Delenn, Sheridan has turned on the lights (I was all, "You doofus! He thinks she's dead!"); and Delenn's reflections on Hell (which made me stop and think - that's right. For all of the thousand times we heard the humans talk about things going "straight to hell" - Delenn was unfamiliar with the term.) These are little jolting moments - "Hey you, reader! Remember, these are the same characters you know, with the same little ideosyncracies and pasts and problems." Makes for wonderful storytelling.

I hope you finish it soon! I want John back in one piece!