Reviews for Stanford Derailed
Cate Winchester chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
Please finish this story or message me if you are not planning on finishing it at all.
SylverSpyder chapter 5 . 2/13/2015
This is darkly enchanting.
Abby chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Oh my goodness must found this and it made me cry
Alice Dragou chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
Bbbbaaaahhhh nnnnnoooo! This is beautiful! Please please please finish it!
CeCe Away chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
It's almost crazy that I'm happy that the YED is there to snap Sam out of it.
Knonm chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
I love this so far! Can't wait for the next chapter.
palpravda chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
Love this fic. Poor Sam... no peace... no escape. What will happen with yellow eyes? Intriguing. No matter what, we know that Dean will not give up on Sammy. Of that we can be sure :) Hope to see more soon!
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
The YED is the catalyst that wakes Sam from catatonia? There's something very unfair about that, it should be Dean...
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Sam has severe trauma from his ordeal. Maybe Steve can help...
Sechuai chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
Sam's not "gone"... it's just been a very short time since you found him... what's with the "gone" stuff guys? *smacks them all* Heh heh. Sorry couldn't help myself. Interesting ending to that chapter. Creepy. Poor Sammy. Anyway, we know he's in there, they just have to keep making the effort to reach him. Can't wait to see how it all plays out. Really great fic!
Kimmerkayy chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
This fic is really good. It deserves many reviews :) And I don't say that unless I mean it. Great job so far. Hope you update soon.
moviegeek03 chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
Awww...both those chapters were so heartbreaking. I love how John is acting throughout this though. It is sweet. And Dean is absolutely killing me! Thank you for the updates. The end was a great cliff hanger and I can't wait for more!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
eeeeeeeeeee. Delicious. Please don't leave us hanging too long. The guilt is my, well, guilty pleasure, and you deliver in spades. Well-written, too. Thank you!
judyann chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
OMG what an ending. Loved it. Since I read both chapters together reviewing together! Loving the story and now can't wait to see what happens!
JustOnePogostick chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
I love that this story is just as much about John's feelings and reactions to Sam's condition as it is Dean's. Is John's guilt going to sour him to the point that he resents Sammy for being the cause of all his worrying? Right now Dean seems like he's on shaky ground, as if he's waiting to take some cues from John but John isn't giving him anything to work with. Is Dean going to step up and take charge in the wake of a broken John Winchester, or is John going to "man up" and do what the Winchesters always do and tamp down all that emotional baggage?