Reviews for Chain Reaction
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This Edward is both sweet and slutty :)

This Bella is awesome. As is Rose...:D

And I know this is not the real author's profile...but ya know...:P
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
hell yes I loved it! This was awesome! Amazing! Could you tell me the author of this super amazing o/s?
sscana chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Bellla should have looked at that beautiful god beside her that morning. I loved the photo shoot and how he's playing with her. My heart even jumped when she fell and he said those things to her. I think he taught her age isn't everything. He openly admitted she's all he thinks about. Just like he is hers. Loved the ending. Asking her for a date. Lol. Great story bb. I loved it. Hmmmm. I'd like to see that 1st date.
claireoth chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Holy mother fucking crap!

You got me all flustered at work! Got some dodgy looks from my customers!

ebonyeyez1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This story should so be continued! Loved it! Surprised this wasn't a voters choice.
Biena chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Wow...really intense...really really liked it!
Everleigh Allen chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Ommygosh. That was awesome.. I shall be re-reading it again and again.. I hope that you continue it!
AutumnSong chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
*fans face* Jesus effing Christ! Edward Taking control is so hot! I think perhpas Edward Cullen was the original snake in the garden of Eden. Just call me Eve!

twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
WOW! That was hot!
justwanttoread chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Loved it! Would love to see how this relationship plays out!
SarahBella chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This was awesome!
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
this oneshot rocks

one of my favourites

thanks so much :)
Serenwen chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
*slowly exhales*

"He grabs my face with his free hand and turns it towards the mirror-paneled wall.

"Look at us!" he commands. "Look at how good we look, me hovering over you, you half naked and at my mercy."

Oh my f*ck…"

Oh my f*ck indeed!

Thanks for this.

RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Yowza! Thanks! ;D
userunknown123 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I loved this! It was very deep and sexy! I like how Edward took charge...very yummy! You have amazing talent as a writer! Your story absorbed me! I felt like I was in it...breathing it...tasting it! Great job and good luck!