Reviews for You Have to Say It
Dragon-vine33 chapter 6 . 5/3/2018
An excellent read. A very intense roller coaster of emotions that I had to finish reading.
dragoonqueen chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
Bloody brilliant. Thank you so much for writing this!
Nichalia chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
Your ending is better.
Kurai Ummei chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
You are soooo sneaky. I liked it.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
Wow, really brings to mind here just what kind of risk Shepard took by turning herself in!
AmyNChan chapter 6 . 7/7/2015
Just letting you know that I read this and the first part of this chapter had me choking and then you pulled THAT on us and my arms flew in the air like a "seriously, you just did that?!" gesture in the middle of the school computer labs.

Bravo.
Ellimanga chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
This was beautiful and very well written
LongSean22 chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
Wow. I remember reading this back when it was just a one-shot, or at least it only had one chapter up at the time. Really glad you decide to expand on/finish this story, you set such a good tone with the first chapter, and the others did not dissapoint.

The whole thing felt a little bitter sweet to me in the end. In the sense that; it's not the perfect happy ending, but it's really as close as we're gonna get in this situation, and I really feel that fits the overall tone of this story.

Anyway, great job. This was a good read, and I'm glad I stumbled back upon this story after it's completion.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
Lol, for a moment you gave me a heartache! I m so happy it ended good)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
Please make two more chapters shows what happens post reaper war I want to be happy chapters post reaper war next chapters ASAP
servantofclio chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
As someone who doesn't enjoy wallowing in sadness, I appreciate the uplifting ending, no matter how improbable! Thanks for the update and a satisfying closure!
Dolce Latte van Creme chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
Why did I read this? Beautifully written and my heart is all in shambles- again. Thanks a lot. I hope you're proud of yourself.
Mordinette chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Aww, that was heartbreaking and sweet at the same time. I love what Garrus said to her when he thought she wouldn't know. And I'm glad she did find out after all.
LilVy chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
OMG those last two chapters tore me apart! So intense and tragic! I was really hoping for at least one more cathartic chapter...

I looked for your pen name on AO3 but couldn't find it. Any of the stories mentioned in your profile, either. I hope that you'll eventually come back and finish this story. I hope you are well.
LilVy chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
This was lovely. And I love dialogue.