Reviews for If Perfect's What You're Searching For
a quarter tone apart chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I love this! Victoire is one of my favourite characters and even though I love her with Teddy, I'd never considered this pairing but I really like this :) Your writing is brilliant.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This is great, really, really great. I just really love a good Victoire/Neville and this is probably one of the best that I've ever read.

I love the characterization that you gave Victoire, and how you played with her name, especially at the end.

I loved the fact that Victoire kind of hated school, how she was all alone. I just loved that, for some reason.

This is great, really, really great.
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
haven't been fully converted to teddylily; i'm still stuck in that in-between place where you aren't quite sure, but it's almost there, 'specially after reading this fic. i don't know, but nevillevictoire clicks well.

can't really describe it fully, and this is a crappy review - i'm half-dead right now, freaking math homework - but i love it so much, and especially neville. definitely favorited.
WishFlower chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Awww this is sweet! You made me love this pairing too! I like Victoire in this, because it seems that in a lot of other stories, she is painted as the villian. good work!
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
For all I normally hate these type of stories I loved this one.!
LaPaige chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This was wonderful. I loved every part, and especially liked how the ending wasn't final or even necessarily happy, and you left it open. You're an amazing writer and I can't believe you're fourteen. I'll swap writing talents with you, please? Amazing. And I also have a soft spot for this pairing now Luna/Neville isn't really an option... :)
ultears chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
this was fabulous and wonderful, and I feel so much sympathy towards Victoire but her name is a fact, she'll always get a victory! :)
in sync chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Oh, I loved this. (: I liked seeing Victoire's side on Teddy and Lily's break up, I usually don't read that.

And you portrayed the characters so perfect it was /amazing/ and everything they did seem so /real/.

Love this, really, truly do.

~Mystii
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Loveeee it! :)
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I love this. I've only ever read Lily's side or Teddy's, and this is just amazing. An amazing pairing, too, that I never, ever would have dreamed of.

Fantastic.
sydneyangel123 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Harry Potter Fan Much? Just throwing that out there...
lonely hands chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This really warmed my heart :)) Your Victoire is just... oh, so fabulously flawed and vulnearable and horrible in places, but with Neville, she just seems to come ALIVE!

It's your writing, I swear :3

Love this so, so, so much :D
FiferRose chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I've never read this pairing before, and probably won't go out of my way to read it in the future, but I still really liked this story. You write so melodiously and the haunted tone comes across exactly right. The ending could've packed a better punch, in my opinion, but the majority of the story is so well-written and well-formed (even in its initial ambiguity) that even an a less-than-perfect ending can be forgiven many, many times over. I do believe that my favorite part is when it's discovered that Hannah cheated on Neville and the story comes together at that point. When it clicks that Neville's reaction to Victoire's disgression is mainly personal, it's a great moment. Awesome job. :)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010