Reviews for Host of Iselia
The Legend of Zelda Fangirl chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
Please! I Need more! Due to chapter 4, I can't stop listening to Even Angels Fall. I somewhat get where you come up with these songs, they seem to MOSTLY involve either fighting or angels. Please continue! PLEASE! I really enjoy this! Continue!
Agitha Cook chapter 1 . 8/26/2011

Spes, Ne Perdatis

Cantum Lucum Nunc Accipite

Dono Animam Mea

Fiat Lux

It's owned by Nana Mizuki.
Angelic chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Yup, pretty much. Though, I have noooooooo clue why Sylph likes to mention me when responding to reviews. Makes me famous for some reason.

And as for the story... I think you should have cut out the part that mentioned the Aqua Park. Not much of a mention right? So why the need for it?

I also noticed that in the Aqua Park bit, you make it seem like they (Colette, Genis and Lloyd) don't know that Haruhi's a girl when you very easily said that they managed to figure it out IN THE FIRST CHAPTER.

Also, grammer mistakes here and there. It's also reverted to mostly one-liners too. Less flow and description of what's happening too. And why would Kyoya freeze? He'd probably raise an eyebrow and/or frown a bit on hearing that.

Well... I guess it's somewhat good. But not up to my expectations.
Angelic chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Ah, this is nice. Has a good amount of detail and expresses everyone nicely. But ~Even Angels Fall~ was something I wasn't very happy with. If you can, try 'spacing' the song instead of clumping each para of the lyrics at once. By that, I mean to say that you shouldn't try putting the song in this format -

*repeat four times without adding any 'pauses'. Basically, try to use the format of the first song in this chappy*

And, uh, sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm supposed to be one of those accountless or anonymus reviewers. So I don't really ~have~ an account to sign in with.
Angelic chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
Much more pleasing on the eyes. No more horrifics, good Goddess! But I can say I'm not pleased with how everything is mostly dialoge and not too much detail. As in, ~where the heck are they~? Or what they're doing while they speak. Or expressing how they feel more better.

Anyway, I'm waiting.
Angelic chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
This is a very interesting fic, so I suggest you hurry for the next chappy.

Aside from that, I'm a little disappointed on a few things. Adding horrifics (-chan, -san, etc) ~outside~ dialodge doesn't really sit well, and some of the plot points seem to be forced or out of character. Making Colette sing Me Against the World doesn't really sound right since the lyrics don't suit her at all.

And Beat the Angel is lyricless. You can't sing to it. Maybe play it, but not sing it.

But overall, it's a fairly nice one. Just try to edit some of it to make it flow smoothly with the storyline, or 'natural', if you can get what I mean.
Patcheresu chapter 2 . 10/24/2010

The Tales of Symphonia characters should not sing songs that you just like. There is no Los Angelas so that song really can't work anyway. There isn't even a Pacific Ring of Fire. You really should fix the honorific problem with the Tales characters. And YOU CANNOT sing to "Beat the Angel" because that is Cruxis's lyricsless battle theme. Just like the remix of it an Yggdrasil's theme is called "It Can Waver and Fight" even though that makes no sense. Sense when does Yggdrasil make you think you're on LSD by the way he floats?

Although you did the battle scars right. I'll give you that. And by the way you wrote it it was hard to tell hen Collette broke the stuff. And lastly, if they have so much Gil from the monsters then why not convert it to yen notes?
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
DO NOT assign honorifics WHEN NOT USING SPEECH!

Example from your story:

Lloyd-kun refused to show his upper body-

Lloyd refused to show his upper body-

And they are closer than honorifics. While Lloyd loses the Sage and calls her Professor Raine that equates to going from Sage-sensei to Raine-sensei. And he flat out calls Kratos without honorifics after he earned the title Traitor. Other than talking to people, no honorifics should be used unless you are an observer and even then it gets very confusing.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 9/30/2010

Lloyd would be the angelic type since one) he's already half-angel and two) he's got an angelic personality- kind, protector, and wants world peace.
Dancing life away chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Wow! This is rich! Really really rich! I love it! Lloyd, as a Host! That's amazing! I bet Zelos would've come crashing through the doors, asking-no begging to be a Host, if only he knew...

Maybe Lloyd should be the 'Sporty-type'?, naw, maybe 'Rebellious-type'? Heh you probably got it figured out already though.

Please update! I'd love to see how it turns out!