Reviews for The Living Death
Estrella de Pyxis chapter 4 . 4/2
Very good so far! One suggestion i would have is to do something to separate different perspectives and times. When it was switching from Dinganes pov to Ghadis, I was so confused! Lol. But I really like it, there are so few stories about the Haradrim.
Continuethemagic chapter 55 . 3/28
Great original characters! Love the action and the interweaving of the Engoli culture and traditions with the traditional LOTR world.

Can't wait to see what happens during the final trial and how Dingane is going to resolve the political mess. And of course how Enzi and Eomer can finally be together. - I wonder if there is an Asana & Khemik story?

Please update soon!
OctoberOpal chapter 1 . 3/15
That last line gave me a chill down my spine.
silverhawk88 chapter 54 . 1/26
Cool, I am glad that èomer and enzi are reunited. That alone says how much he loves her. Hope to see next chapter soon.
xsantiloverx chapter 53 . 12/27/2014
Thanks for a little more of that Eomer/Enzi moment... This marriage needs to happen soon.
Tibblets chapter 52 . 12/22/2014
Very good story! I am really enjoying it. Hopefully E will be able to get there in time.
Sincorah chapter 51 . 11/18/2014
Please, please, please update soon! This story is such a refreshing change from most of the other 'tenth walker' stories on here! I love how you have continued to tell Enzi's story beyond the fall of Sauron, as most authors end their stories near the time of Aragorn's Coronation. I love how you have rounded out each character and really given meaning to this story, and I hope that you will update soon!
AHealingRenaissance chapter 51 . 10/13/2014
Ack! You leave me on a cliffie?! Faithful little Mouse reads every chapter, and you leave me on a cliffie?! Evil, evil authoress...after my own heart ;-) :-D Can't wait for the next update!
blackunicorne chapter 51 . 10/12/2014
I love your story! And I hardly wait to read the next chapter.
StarlightGilgalad chapter 50 . 9/20/2014
Ah! I've reached the end of the chapter! How can this be?! Can't wait for the next one! I bet Asana and Enzi will off em good!
AHealingRenaissance chapter 50 . 9/20/2014
Hehe :-D Thank you, I rather liked that line - I bet she'd have struck him if she'd had the strength :-D I can't wait to see how the coils unwind!
WMaldonado89 chapter 50 . 9/20/2014
FINALLY! Enzi's back in the picture..

I can't wait to see the welcome home she'll get, and what of poor Eomer?! The poor guy must be going stir crazy! I hope he doesn't try to put an army together to storm the Haradrim, well what's left of them..

I can't wait for the next one.
blackunicorne chapter 49 . 9/6/2014
What? How? When? Where?...Great story and great chapter by the way!
StarlightGilgalad chapter 49 . 9/5/2014
Uh oh! What's gonna happen now?! Awesome cliffie by the way!
Hithaerel chapter 49 . 9/5/2014