Reviews for Behind the Masks
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Thia was a great ficlet, thanks!
Okia chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
I love both chapters

You had me so scared cause I thought Annie was dead too

Excellent job...God bless
ashes and cinders chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Please write a sequel. I really like your stories.
oceanmoon chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
You nearly gave me a heart attack when I thought Annie was dead, then I remembered that she HAD to be alive for everything to work. Great story! Maybe you should make one with their points of veiw together in one chapter! %(
Error 404 Page not found chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
EEEEEEEEEEEE! Oh. my. gods. this is SO AMAZINGLY ADORABLE! i love it :) it would be awesome if you continued it... *not so subtle suggestion/plead* :) But really, quite possibly my favorite CA story so far... :)
Viktorija chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
I loved it!
Whoaa Kayy chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Aweh! Part two was lovely, I'm wondering though if this took place before or after the first part? Ohp, wait, I just decided to read the A/N to deduct any possible idiocies...nevermind. :)

Well, amazing story once again. I'm going to read the sequel now. XD
Lady Light chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
AWww D I liked this.
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Oh my God, my heart stopped somewhere in the middle and didn't restart until Auggie jumped when Annie touched him!
FroggerJane chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
I'm not pressuring you or anything, because the story could end there and still be awesome but...is there any way you could continue this story because I REALLY like it and the way it's written! No pressure.
Nicollette Knight chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
I really did enjoy this. It makes perfect sense, it fits with both their characters. I'd really love an epilogue where we get to see them actually say it... or at least kiss :)
mag721 chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
aww i loved this! both parts were super!
No One chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Very good. I would love to see another part where Annie finally confesses her feelings for Auggie or vice versa.
sparksfly16 chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Aw that was adorable, I think you should do one more chapter about Annie confessing her feelings to Auggie
Night Of The Land chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
I think my heart broke into a million peices just like Auggie's when I read "she's flatlining". Dude! I almost cried! Good story, I can't wait to see more from you in this fandom! Love it!
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »