Reviews for At Eternity's Gate
A.LilyoftheValley chapter 26 . 12/26/2014
"Only Through the Pain" was an absolute top favorite of mine until I read this one. I felt like you did a better job of showing Jill's psyche crumbling from her experiences in Africa. The hallucinations of Wesker taunting her were powerful and creepy! Felt so bad for Jill, but what was really touching was just how supportive Chris was of her! Loved that you included others such as Claire/Leon and Rebecca/ Billy!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
This is one of the best stories concerning Chris and Jill following the events of RE5. Both characters are portrayed very wonderfully as they adjust to life afterwards and cope with their issues.

A vacation on O'ahu and Kaua'i? I was born on O'ahu and let me tell you, to have a suitcase filled to the brim with purchases you'd have to be LOADED! Everything in the islands is expensive. EVERYTHING.
Liwen chapter 26 . 3/2/2013
Thats all I can say...
Ive read this in a very short time and it is the longest story Ive ever read. Chris and Jill are perfect I love your style and I hope I can read more of you
Serial Experiments Kate chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Ooo your writing gives me chills. Looking forward to see how Jill copes with ptsd.
bhernandez02897 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Wow that was really sad I was like noooo! Por QUE? It was very well written i loved it! Yu have it well written, both the story the miscariage. I was surprised yu had the misccariage right, most people usually skip it or do a very crappy job on it. I did I know, but for the sake of time. This was so awesome!
Ninja-Gnome chapter 26 . 9/21/2011
...June. I Didn't review back in June. Wow. Clearly it's been longer than I thought. ;D
Ninja-Gnome chapter 26 . 9/21/2011
...Hello. :)

I'll be honest. I read the final chapter when it was posted and like the jerk I am, didn't review right away. :\

Sooo, I just re-read to refresh my memory and I realized why I didn't review back in August.

Mind Blown.

Perfect ending to an absolutely perfect story!

I'm totally speechless, so without sounding redundant and rambling on about your amazing characterization and astounding writing, I'll just leave you with this:

Thank you. :D
LaraSGCLena chapter 26 . 8/20/2011
What an absolutely amazing story! I have read every word and wow I can't even begin to describe what a beautiful story this is and how I got carried away with it. it was an escape from daily life and will sure to read it again and again. Somebody should give you a writing contract, I'd buy those books and many others! Amazing and out of this world! Thank you so much for sharing this story!
chashkieh chapter 26 . 8/9/2011
This story was awesome! I just spent 4 hours reading every chapter and I'm still hoping there's another. In any case, great job! they were in love, and the usual "cheesy" lines didn't sound cheesy at all. When I read romantic stories, I usually skip the part where they say those cheesy lines but with this, it felt so sincere that I just had to read it over and over again.

Again, great job on this one.
Ryoko Metallium chapter 26 . 8/4/2011
I know that I'm WAAAAY late with my review on this, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this story. I'm so glad that you've kept Leon and Claire together (despite the game has been distancing them). Chris and Jill go so well together, and the fact that have some of the cutest babies doesn't hurt either lol. Write more soon! I can't wait to read whatever you post!
cher.ri.kess chapter 26 . 7/28/2011
my gosh, i really loved this story. there were so many times i was on the verge of tears and the end really made my heart swell. this couldn't have ended any better and i look forward to reading more stories from you. :D
Gunslinger Nurse chapter 26 . 6/30/2011
Well, I'm speechless... In a good way of course :) This is definitely the ending they all deserved after what they have been through.

I really don't know what else to say other than you're a great writer and I'm definitely looking forward to stalking your next fic lol Great job and all the best!
tek chapter 26 . 6/30/2011
I cannot believe this story is finally finished! Sorry I'm late on the review, but I've been out of town. Needless to say, I was very pleased to see this when I was playing catch-up on what I had missed.

This story, as a whole, has been absolutely wonderful. It has the right amount of originality mixed with the perfect reliance on imagination and what the characters/Capcom give to work with. This chapter was pure fluff, and that's all that it could have been. I enjoyed how you subtly wrapped up everyone's story line, but still remained true to the core plot line between Chris and Jill.

The closing scene was my absolute favorite. I loved how you were able to weave what was going on at the moment in with your conclusion to their journey. Bravo for that.

While I was incredibly stoked on the idea you have for "The Fallen," I will enjoy a pre-mansion fic. Not too many of those pop up anymore (not like they used to anyway), and it will be nice to read something new based on that era rather than re-reading the same stories over and over.
Dark Glass Marionette chapter 26 . 6/29/2011
WHOO! Finally got around to reviewing... and too bad I wasn't here in time to be listed at the end. I deserve it; I'm such a bad person for not following this story update by update .

But ANYWAYS! You can't believe how much I loved it; you've got a gift for writing, one that luckily you don't waste or misuse. Congratulations, because you did a wonderful job!
Rose Makayla Black chapter 26 . 6/27/2011