Reviews for Pastel Kiss
Aeryn Levia chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Words fail me. One of the most beautiful stories I've ever read.
Noura chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
That was PERFECT! Defiantly one of the best Father-Daughter fanfictions I have ever read!
Very well done, very well expressed and I would very much like to read more of your stories! That one captured me immensely and it holds Edward's personality just perfectly and while I was reading I prictured Edward with Renesmee lying on him and these thoughts through his mind!
I think that SM was not at all fair in Breaking Dawn with her lack of Edward/Renesmee relationship!
Until next time isA! :D
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Aw! Just too cute. Wish you could expand this somehow, but I doubt you could... :-(
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Beautiful moment between Edward and Renesmee.
XxILoveJamesPotterxX chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I hate the fact that Breaking Dawn had such a poor account of Edward and Renesmee, by poor I mean it just didn't catch the essence of the profound relationship between a father and his daughter.

But this, this is truly the one story that makes it amazingly beautiful for me!

It's wonderfully written! D
don'tcallmeLeeLee chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Hi there,

This was beautiful! You captured the essence of a father and created this beautiful one-shot! Fantastic!

You've done an incredible job here! :)

~Stella.
Ella chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Your writing is so fluent and beautiful. I love how you use different literary techniques so well. I never believed my English teacher when she said that they would make a story sound better, but you certainly had me convinced. Keep up the majestic writing ways of yours, please continue to write such wonderful stories.
raven lightly chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Aww.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
How heartwarmingly the bond between father and daughter has been captured. Thank you.
kbramley chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
AWESOME use of imagery and prose. It's amazing how you've captured the raw emotion of seeing a first born daughter or even son for that matter in the eyes of an adoring father. Mother's like me have experienced the same wonderment and lofty emotions. Great writing. Thanks for sharing Mackenzie L
ThinkingOfRobCullen chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I can describe this story in one word: BEAUTIFUL.
KimiD chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
WOW. JUST. WOW That was awesome... I cannot put it into enough words... so poignant! I especially love the line that said, "As faint and tiny as it was, that kiss had left him breathless" That was poetic & it left me breathless. I loved this, all of it. How you describe when parents watch their children grow so fast, but, not like he has to watch and wish for a little more time, that he cannot have. WoW, that was great! Awesome writing... KimiD
tatie1970 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I wished I could have something akin to this with my own father...Ah well, I can try for it with my own kids
Meghan chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Wow... You are absolutely amazing.. This was just fantastic. (: You are a truly amazing writer. I'm sure that you could have your own published works if you put your mind to it like you did for this story... Truly amazing!
tigerlily0909 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
That was so heartfelt and beautifully written! I love the description "pastel kiss" for Renesmee's kisses. It's so perfect!