Reviews for A Good Man
littleellie30 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
very classy ending. sounds exactly like them
Angelustatt chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
You know me, mate...what I've seen of this show I could write down on the back of a playing card and still have room. lol

But I do know the characters and you have captured them perfectly here. The voices, the way they think...it's THEM. But I would expect nothing less from you, cause you live and breathe this show and it really comes out in your writing.

This was awesome and I'm glad you posted it. *HUGS*
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
makes you miss the old days! Had the good feel of the early seasons. Thanks so much
rog457 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I dont usually read any Stargate fics mainly because if I started along with the Supernatural ones I would never have time for anything else.

I was and still am a big fan of the original SG-1 series so when I saw you had written a fic I just had to read it.

Very nice tag to that episode.
nana lee chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Big big fan watch all episodes over and over (love Daniel)

It was great, voiced for me what i was feeling the first time

i watched it and later viewings too. They never say thank you

to Daniel. whats worse is the 2nd show ( homecoming ) season

7. Where Jonas takes the staff blasts for Daniel. Not a

fatal wound mind you), but Daniel says thanks and Jonus say we'll call it even. ( I don' t think so) Daniel died slowing and was lied about. I watched the commentary on season 7. and they

talk about that. They said during shooting Richard Dean Anderson made a comment like I( dont think so, not even close.

But thanks anyway it was great write more. :)
KHLostEmpress chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
That was such a...I want to say cute (because I can't think of a better word at the moment) story with great Jack/Daniel friendshipness. I liked it a lot!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Great story.

We see how much you love these characters and you wrote them very well, I could almost see Jack's smirk.

Didn't see that episode but I understood your story none the less because you're that good.

Glad you finally manage to get it down on paper, so to speak. You're so devoted, I should follow your example in my own writing...
RoseA26 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Nice very nice, thanks!
Marzipan77 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Very good behind the scenes look at what Jack, Teal'c, and Daniel were thinking in this ep. I loved the Jack/Teal'c dynamic in the commissary - and the little talk on top of the mountain with Jack and Daniel. Jack's words are few, but more meaningful because they are. Great job.
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
The *only* thing I know about this show is what you've told me - I mean, I saw the original StarGate movie 100 years ago, but that's where my knowledge ends. That said? I think you can safely say this exhibits the fact that your writing is and always will remain solid. Regardless of how rough RL tosses you around, you got this, girl.

I thought it was interesting how Jack's feelings about Jonas reflected your own! LOL! That was pretty cool. And I loved this line about Teal'c:

"He could call bullshit without saying a word."

I don't know who that character is, but anyone that can do that is aces in my book. :)

In short, well done, my friend. Well done.
JodyMarie chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Very well done. Good insight into the characters. This an excellent tag to this episode. Thanks for posting!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
That was really great and it's so good to see you back here. *hugs you tight*

I loved it. I don't know the names of the episodes like with SN, but I do remember this one. I think you did an awesome job with the characters and the situation. :D

Jack and Daniel's relationship always fascinated me. They were best friends, but they were free to argue, too. They could be angry about something and take it out on each other, but neither of them took it to heart. They were still best friends and what hurt one hurt the other.

Well done! :) And I do miss SG-1.

And I'll wait as long as it takes for my fic. I don't want to add to your pressure. No worries about posting this one first, either. One must keep the muse happy. Hehehe
Pallina chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Hey chick :) For what it's worth (and probably not much, because I'm not anywhere near clued up with this show!), I did enjoy this. I know of the characters - although I don't know them as well as you clearly do - and they seemed very true here :) Your love for Daniel's character is clear, and that made me smile too :) Your usual flair for storytelling in general is here - so don't think that it's abandoned you because you haven't posted/finished anything for awhile - it hasn't *hugs*. I'm so glad you posted this and I finally got to read it - especially as it was so long in your head :)

Manda

xo
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Might have been a few years in coming but its a good tag to the episode. Characters feel right on track with the series, especially Jack's feelings for Daniel... thanks for sharing.