Reviews for The Making of a Ringbearer: Aweigh
A-Z-animal-freak chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
:D awesome work!
Sev89 chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
So, Frodo's had damage from that smoke? yes, yes, yes?;) please continue!
Lady Merridell of Penndragon chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D I was very impressed when I first started this series and fell in love with the characters all over again as well as those we didn't get to know as well. Can't wait! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
Keep it up! Love this story :D
MushrooomsPTook chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Hey there. Not quite sure if you remember me. It took me a while to remember myself, actually. I have a confession to make. I never finished your previous story "Anchored" until last night. I think you were still writing it when I left off, right in the middle of those nasty Sackville-Bagginses' takeover of Bag End.

Now, I do have a bone to pick with you. I ended up reading the last couple of chapters, quite messily sobbing from that horrifically sweet and fluffy reunion between Bilbo and Frodo. I thought about leaving you a review there, but I didn't know if you would get in, and I wanted you to see how delighted I was with the entirety of your story (series now), even though I ended up openly begging Bilbo to stay with Frodo. But then there would be no story, would there? ;)

Now onto a proper review of your current story. I have to admit I was a little wary of reading starting this one, knowing Bilbo would not be in it (there's just something about that old hobbit), but I'm very delighted with it and I am enjoying it more than I expected. I think you did a terrific job with showing Frodo's maturity, and likewise with the other hobbits, of course.

So thank you for all the entertainment you've brought me. I'm always amazed by how well this flows together. I think Tolkien would be proud. :)
Lovethosehobbits chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Thanks so much for the Mathom! I can't wait to see what you have in store for Frodo...I suspect he's had some damage from all that smoke he breathed in, eh?
Frodo's sister chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
I like this story. Please continue.
Purple Lulu chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
The first time I ever check out this fandom and I find this! I hope the other stories are as good as this one or I think you just spoiled me with your beautiful writing.
Happy birthday (four days ago) I hope you had a wonderful day. Please update soon, I'm in love with this!
qwertyuiooooop chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Great chapter, I'll be waiting for the next with anticipation.
seafarer chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
Oh ho! I think that you just taught me a few things about mushrooms that I would probably never have known otherwise. It's simply amazing what you can learn from a fan-fic.
I think that your Marigold and my Marigold share a lot of the same characteristics, and I'm almost postitive that I've stolen your Bell Gamgee. :) Sorry. I hope that Henna will be alright eventually, and I'm glad that Frodo is spending Yule in Buckland. You've got me concerned about Frodo's heart now.
Please write more soon. :)
seafarer chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Hooray, you're back! At least for a little while. :) It was an excellent chapter, as always. (I think that this might be the first time that I've ever reviewed this story because I've only been on Fanfic for a few months.)
I really enjoy this trilogy a lot and have been looking forward to an update for a while. Thank you so much for posting this, and for continuing to post.
The NCISElf chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
Yay! New chapters! And before I get any farther, happy birthday! I can't wait to see what trouble our favorite Hobbits will get into at Brandy Hall.
Keep updating,
The NCISElf
hoom chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Happy Birthday! (And many happy returns)

I'm glad to see Merry has got something to occupy himself with. But I hope Sam will be able to come back soon. And I have to agree with Sam, writing is a lot harder than reading

Ohh, is Frodo catching something? Or maybe it's just depression? Guess we'll find out. :]
Cleopuffer chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
Me, me, I'm still reading this! and am so happy you updated :) Looking forward to the rest, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
So happy for an update! I love this story.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »