Reviews for Technically Alive
X chapter 14 . 1/17
Awwwww such an adorable story!
X chapter 10 . 1/17
I know that riddle!
I didn't answer it correctly though. But my friend at school did...
Chemical Cat chapter 14 . 10/29/2014
I love this story sooooo much! Its really well written and adorable and I just love it so much! Definitely one of my favorite stories on fan fiction! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mycero chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
Um.../damn/. That was great, actually. I mean, I would have liked for it to be longer, but I'm happy with that I got, I'd say, ahah. Great job, 1kgal.
Anistasia D Flight1962 chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
Such a good story
Dinorawrthefirst chapter 14 . 5/24/2014
I'm totally in love with this fanfiction!
The-Fun-In-Funeral chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
Nope. Fuck it, I don't care anymore. This could've been good, but that fucking oc ruined it completely, and Mello's personality is all wrong. Waste of time :(
The-Fun-In-Funeral chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Better, but I still hate that fucking oc, why did you feel it necessary to write that stupid bitch into this story? -.-
The-Fun-In-Funeral chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
That was stupid. That Creole person is ridiculously unlikable, typical OC. I will continue reading only because I hope this will get better, I liked the first chapter, but now I just feel pissed off :( fucking oc's
FishyFish-RU chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
This is the best fanfiction I've seen on MxN and just one of the best in general.

You're writing Near so convincingly that I had to wonder whether you're the same type as him. He came off incredibly realistic if you're not, because of that way of thinking, that way of being acutely aware of his difference from others, that way of being unable to understand things everyone around knew intuitively.

Although I felt broken-hearted when the fanfic ended, mostly because the moment of unearthly happiness portrayed in the last paragraph would be relatively brief for Near, and after it would eventually come realization that this would never become natural for him and he'd be empty once again, once left to his own devices. Always depending on Mello and other people being around to make him feel alive, always empty on his own. I've never come across an ending that would manage to struck both cords simultaneously, light and dark. Near believed that he was reborn and it would last, and that made the ending portrayal of his happiness so incredibly tragic.
JollyRoger chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
I loved it. Every chapter, every paragraph. Smooth, light and yet full with meaning. Truly a good 'novel', not a fanfic. A sequel perhaps?
xXkiraXo chapter 14 . 1/13/2013
I couldn't put this down until it was done...I loved it! 3 It was amazingly written and just downright funny as well :D my sister gave me a couple questioning looks when I randomly burst out laughing on the couch. XD
Guest chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
MOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRR!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
GAAAAAHHH I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOVE THIS! BUT Y THEY NO FALL IN LOVE?
lie2me1moretime chapter 14 . 12/11/2012
;_; So beautiful...loved the ending! Fantastic story! I reckon you expressed and portrayed Near perfectly for this story, brilliant writing friend!
Lie2me1onemoretime