Reviews for Unpredictable Lies: The Story
lmc9389 chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Doesn't she have invulnerability?
Chinchillas412 chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
couldnt u do a sequel? u kno like after the baby is born?
Chinchillas412 chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
holy_ sorry for my language but this is really good and holy_ jericho is slades son? talk about drama
Amber chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
You should REALLY finish it, it's so far an awesome fan Fic
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
EWWW! That was sooo gross! I am totally disgusted.
WolvesKey chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
N'aww! Happy endings rule! :D Great story, love the twist to Starfire's character and the detail :)
xxEMOGIRLxx13 chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
i know 7 langages (curse my engish spelling) including FULL latin, i have eaten non-amercian foods in non-amercian places but i have NEVER repeat NEVER scene a croissant before in my entire life, funny huh? and i did not know they make chocolate ones }:(
xxEMOGIRLxx13 chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
in line 13 note slade is crazy :)

and right before the ring paragraph the last line said that slade had "eyes" last time i looked he had ONE eye
xxEMOGIRLxx13 chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
yay! (the first story i've read so far when slde falls in love with a teen titan and they live with him) that talks about Wintergreen!
WindBlowDies chapter 8 . 9/18/2010
Why does Slade always call Starfire Koriand'r. Wasnt thut her sisters name?
ScarletLuna082 chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
OH NOOOOOO! THIS WAS LIKE MY FAVORITE STORY! that is a real great way to end it! squeal!
Vampilla chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
lol what a sexy story 3 it
Princess Emmanuella chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
I LOVED IT! Anyways, I was wondering, what happened to the Teen Titans, do Robin goes crazy with jealously when he hears or saw Starfire pregro?
Captain Deadpool chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
Very interesting depiction of a stable relationship with an older man, though due to government enhancements he ages more slowly. So it's not much of a problem.
Moon Destroyer chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Ahhhh! I am sad that it ended but Yay! Shes alive & their getting mairied & now their going 2 be parents! ) You are awesome! & thank u for agreeing with me about Slades hottness lol :)