Reviews for Finding Love
my precious litterateur chapter 12 . 12/6/2013
I just love this story and really hope you finish it.
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! I hope you update this again! It was really good and I can't wait for more if you write again. :D
Serenity's Embrace chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
Very nice plot and I enjoy how you've gone about it so far, I hope to read some more soon
Thenchick chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
Post more plz
Princesakarlita411 chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
wats buffy mom reaction going to be?

will oz still become a werewolf?

so angelus gonna do now?

please update soon

love how close tom and buffy are getting close in there relationship
Princesakarlita411 chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
he loves her

why doest spike spar with buffy?
Princesakarlita411 chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
hot
Princesakarlita411 chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
poor spike
praeceps chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
very good so far i hope you finish it im really tired of seeing good books never get finished
LM chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
Your writing is amazing so far. I like the way you've mixed the two universes. It's refreshing to read a well constructed fic with good grammar and characterization. I like your version of Tom altough he appears too good, for a lack of a better word.
Inoeth chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
interesting crossover. my only real complaint is that it feels like you've taken the Buffy universe and simply added Tom who is really not much more than an OC with an HP name. What i'm kind of curious about is the consequences of Toms disappearance in the Wizarding world. In particular without Tom, how would the 'would be' death eaters react to their 'friend' and eventual lord dissapearing and also how that would play out in terms of all of these 'dark' familes not going quite as dark, so in stead they focus their energy politically instead of violently, and likewise there are all of these light sided families that will be around and in the political arena because they wouldn't have been killed because the war never happened (Or would it happen with a different leader? Lucius?) all of these things should be brought up in at least a cursory way if you want to make it into more of a true crossover and less of a BtVS story with an OC that happens to be somewhat connected with the HP world.
once and future chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
I'm really enjoying this story! Can't wait to read more :)
babysayitisn'tso chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
smashing success :D haha love it.
vikke101 chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
great concept, I'm really enjoying it this far keep it up :)
msjustbeyourself chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
As always beautifully done! Okay this is my other alias lol. I think so far I've been known as BandS, justbeyourself, Spikelissa, and this one. Justbeyourself was taken, damn! I couldn't get to your TtH posting and I have an account. *pouts* So I came here! Great update and can't wait for the next hun! Always a pleasure to beta for you, and hope it comes out okay! Can't wait for more! And I can totally guess what's coming up soon...trouble trouble trouble! ;D