Reviews for A Taste of Madness
batjoker12 chapter 8 . 4/13
aww i love it! i wanna see kiddies!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 8 . 2/18
jacksperluvr chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
i liked it a lot
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Cute! ,
Melesifant chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
I adored this story conept and read it far to fast as a result! I do hope there is a sequel. I think using the Tarrant's madness as an obsticle was brilliant, and you really feel the love of the two. I also enjoyed the lifemark and blood tie idea. I can't rave enough about this story and your writing style.

You have also given me some inspiration for my own fanfic, no copying of course!
Safiiri chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
I like the take you made on the reason the Hatter went so much MORE mad than he was the 1st time she visited.

Loved the steamy scenes too, /rawr ;-)
papriky chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
I must say, wonderfully written and exceptionally broad in only 8 chapters. I do wish you guys would write more since this story was so well written imagine what you could do with a lengthy adventure/romance one. Thanks so much for your lovely work.
Egarrett chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
I must say this was an excellent read. Thanks for the best hour or so of my night :)
Molly1002 chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
Alice's dress was GORGEOUS!
RayeRuth007 chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Ohmygoodness this is the best stoy ever no squel needed
smiles2go chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
I loved it! You did Hatter very well, very yummy!
lilcandy-78 chapter 8 . 10/2/2010
Although it was the first Alice and Wonderland fanfic I've ever read, it was just so beautiful and heartwarming. I loved it so much. I read the whole thing all at once and it kept them perfectly in character. I'd love a sequel.
Ashley chapter 8 . 9/23/2010