Reviews for Spin the Bottle
Broken Juggernaut chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Best way to describe this would be aorable. All of there child personalities were really cool
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
This was fun, really, it let me wanting more, really, it was an interesting plot, that I Wonder what would Happen if when Hippolyta prayed for a baby, the god's responded to giving her a lot of them, whit of course, years of difference.

Or well, I wonder what could have been if the spaceship of Kal ended in Thesmicyra the same night the god's blessed Hippolyta whit a baby made of clay. It could be interesting to see her reaction.

And Well, it was a really good story, funny has hell. Thank you.
dicaeopolis chapter 6 . 9/24/2010
Hahahaha livin up to the Humor category, are we?

*fangirls over Ollie* SQUEE! Yes, he was a perverted weirdo. Yes, the thing where he kissed Clark was just...ew. But members of the Arrowclan...well...THEY'RE THE HOTTEST SUPERHEROES EVER AND THERE'S NUTTIN' YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!

Very good story, thank you so much!

FlyingDoc chapter 6 . 9/24/2010
Your story was a lot of fun, made me laugh a lot. It reminded me of that Superman/Batman comic #51 (..I'm the goshdarn Batman) and the li'l leaguers in it. Great work, looking forward to more.
Cooper101 chapter 6 . 9/24/2010
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one.

Update soon please.
Nightwing 509 chapter 6 . 9/24/2010
I enjoyed reading ypour story. I liked the way you had Clark & Diana finnaly get to kiss each other. I hope you write a sequel to this story.
HELLACRE13 chapter 6 . 9/24/2010
Loved this story!

Loved the innocence of Clark and Diana's affection for each other.

Poor things they all got sore butts now! LOL.

I loved this concept of the JJL and think you should write more stories on them if you ever got the time.
HELLACRE13 chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
Can't wait for the, swatting to begin. ;)
booeygirl89 chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
Love the different gifts that are given in this chapter. Bruce's and Helene's was probably my favorite. Those silly Amazons. But Shayera and Arthur's was just cute. Can't wait for the swatting to begin! Please update soon.
Cooper101 chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
Great chapter. Update soon please.
Nightwing 509 chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Clark become embarassed by being alone with Artemis. Please update soon.
Cooper101 chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
Great chapter. Update soon please.
Nightwing 509 chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked how you had Clark's heat vision suddenly start. Please update soon.
HELLACRE13 chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
My god I was rolling, rolling I say, here.

Ollie, what can I say about that scheming, big headed,sly wretch? LOL. So funny! And what logic. Wait until the Queen figures his little game. lol.

Clark's heat vision going off was so funny and cute.

I think you get into the heads of these boys a little too must have tried some naughtiness like this in your time. :p

Great stuff.
dicaeopolis chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Ah, Ollie. What're we gonna do with ya? I hope you can barely walk by he end of the day. And now you're corrupting GL too. *random singing outburst* NO! SLEEP! TIL BROOKLYN! *end singing outburst* Ahem. Sorry. I do that. Anyway, can't you pleeeeeeez get to the title subject? AAAAAAH THE SUSPENSE! *swings Thor's hammer*