Reviews for The Heirloom
Kaye chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
I really am enjoying this story. Great concept!
But I wish you'd proofread each chapter or have a friend do it. It makes it difficult to read sometimes because I'm trying to guess what you were actually trying to type. Also, why did she call Alcide by his father's name in the first chapter? Maybe as I continue to read I'll find out? Either way, I think you're a lovely writer. It's just hard to understand some sentences because the incorrect grammar or misspellings of auto - correct.
KittyElf chapter 32 . 9/18/2011
This was an enjoyable fanfic. I liked the idea of the necklace and the way you did the time jumps between 1000 AD and the present day.

The only thing that detracted from my pleasure when reading was the misuse of words. For example, in this chapter: "There were a few beads on it if black and other colors." "If" should be "of." The word misuse often forced me to reread sentences to make sure I understood the meaning.

Keep writing!
Nott01 chapter 32 . 8/14/2011
Loved this story!
SilverMoonlit chapter 32 . 8/11/2011
Wow! That's all I can say. I truly enjoyed reading this story. I couldn't stop. I love how you added some of Eric's past and how he had a different side to him, all the while showing his arrogance and Alcide's insecurities. I absolutely loved itD
ShineInTheStorm chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! Even though I'm only like 6 chapters in I can tell this is going to be spectacular :D

And the scene in this chapter is totally like the scene in Troy! Which was HOTT by the way. LOVE IT.
Anita1967 chapter 32 . 2/5/2011
What a fantastic story! Beautifully written .I enjoyed this very much especially as it wasn't the usual Eric gets the girl at the end the flashbacks too,excellent! One of the best fanfics I've read so far!
CaitlinXcowz chapter 31 . 1/4/2011
Great story!
Superdani4Ever chapter 32 . 12/29/2010
girl,first your Tudor story and now this?YOU'RE AWESOME!

A TRUE GENIOUS!

This story is THE Alcide story!

But I do feel bad for Eric tough.

THANK YOU SOO MCUH!
Nemishysteria chapter 32 . 12/18/2010
This was a really great story ! I'm glad it was really long, and I loved the dreams about when Eric was still human, they were the best bits ! I'm really sad for Eric though, but it's nice to see a story when he doesn't actualy " win " the girl. And Madelyn's a great OC. You did a really good job :)
AlexJade chapter 32 . 12/9/2010
I'm happy for Alcide and Madelyn but so sad for Eric. Come here Viking, I'll give you a "big" hug!
Guest chapter 32 . 12/9/2010
very nicely done
ILoveThee chapter 32 . 12/9/2010
I really loved this story. i hope that you write an eric/oc story. thats would be really nice.
parchment faery17 chapter 32 . 12/8/2010
i loved it. excellent story lanthieriel. you should write another TB story.
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 32 . 12/8/2010
wow! I want to cry now cuz it's over! this was such an amazing, well-written, well formed and over-all great story!

was a great ending and I'm happy they're finally together and are going to have a family!

:D