Reviews for White Water Rush
EARTHinvador chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
its SWEET
Starwings1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
The World needs more Australia x Canada LOVE! Well Mattie just needs more love in general! X3 Awsome one shot!
Keiko Sahara chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
As I said before, I just haven't had time to post it up here. I LOVES IT! *huggles* My stomach dropped when Canada went under and I was yelling at the screen at Australia to get Canada! But I was flipping the rest of the way. I loved it... it was perfect. And Australia needed to be surprised at least once, right? XD ok, over and out, Aushi XD
Kioshi wa ureshii chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
*squeeeeeee* I love the ending XDDD you are so right the world needs more AusCan I'm trying to work on one of my own but I think it's just gonna turn into a big pile of fail v.v but I will try none the less *pose* it'll still probably fail *sigh*
Vindicated Soldiers chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I rather like this pairing, I'm not sure why though. I always like stories where one person has some form of near death experience and the other panics and/or tries to save them... I think that makes me a little sadistic...

Anyway, your story was cute and is defiantly on my favourites.
NinjaMatty chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
That was awesome! 3
Ina-chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I have to say that I'm not a fan of random pairings for the sake of pairing them. I would advice you to do a bit of history and culture research to make it more interesting. Otherwise you could just replace the names with another character or person and it won't make a difference.

Also just for enlightenment's sake... Canada owns 1/3 of the world's freshwater supply. And any sport that involves ice, snow, and a boat... we're there. Canada also has many of the worlds sweetest spots for canoeing, kayaking... and yes white water rafting.

We love our water very much to the point that every summer its become quite a problem. Many new immigrants want to do the "Canadian" thing... which is to jump on a boat and go to lake or a river or play in the water. And unfortunately, a lot of new immigrants come from countries where swimming lessons is a luxury. It's not a requirement here, but its highly encouraged for children to learn how to swim.