Reviews for Meeting the Family
Dranzer631 chapter 4 . 10/1/2015
I loved Bobo and Sarah.
Bramblerose4 chapter 4 . 6/26/2015
Is it too late to ask for a sequel? Because that's what I want, mostly because I want more Sarah. Maybe a botched proposal with a scheming Sarah and Bobo team up? LOL. Here's another question: can I steal every line in this story? Because it was masterful. Learning about Noah's side of things was something that is so him; how he didn't want someone who would have taken the job of being Rex's friend as a means to an end rather then the pleasure it was to be Rex's friend and how after the "honeymoon" phase of getting to know someone new wore off how it bothered Noah that their whole friendship was built on a lie; truly heart breaking stuff. (I did think about pausing to write a review about it FEELS and all that, but I needed to know what happens next!)

And while it's a crime I haven't read this before, I am so glad to be reading it now. It was so good, J. I just want to write a bunch of Noex and may do so after I send this review.

You've done an amazing job, J (Not that you didn't already know that.)
jessiejr21 chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
great story
roseangel013 chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
I really loved Sarah and I REALLY do love this story! Thinking of writing anymore soon?
nameless-ice-goddess chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
omg this was sooooo cute loved the little sister, perfect can't wait to see what else you got
Narusasu78 chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Your stories, just wow. I usually don't like Teen cause it seems like it ends off too early. But I'm so glad I hit this rating or else I would have never read more of your amazing fics.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
pls make a sequel! PLS! ive read all of your noex stories and love them! *side note* i love sarah and hope that she and bobo meet and cause trouble
Paoshirou Hozomi chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
I like this very much. My favorite part was when Rex made that prayer thing
Beru chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
I love this, I honestly really do. I mean it’s been sitting on my desktop for four days now, every time I look at it I just turn to goo. When I first read it I was smiling into the next day, this has to be one of the nicest things I’ve ever read. There’s just something about this one, I don’t know what it is- if it’s how well they welcomed him, or the last scene entirely, I can’t choose. Hell, even Sarah makes me grin to no end, and I don’t typically like OC’s. You fit her in perfectly, as of now I’d be surprised if Noah didn’t have a sister just like her.
Bahh- I cant even review properly. I’m still a pile of mush I swear! But regardless of what kind of nonsensical review you get out of this, I tell you, this honestly makes me happy to read.
That little something about this just makes me smile and grin to no end, makes me happy. I’m not quite sure there’s much I can say after that.
Thank you, I guess.
gaaralover51141 chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
I loved the story! My favorite part was when Rex said that Blue was his fav color! So cuute!
Fearth chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
I really like sarah TnT I really did sniffle and I wouldn't mind reading a short spoof on what she can do with a talking monkey lmfao XD. This was truly a festival for my brain. Sweet tender and on the marker. One of my most loved reads tonight.
Fearth W. Bloodlust.
Fearth chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
XD and the plot thickens lol wow little sisters know waaaaaaaay to much lolzzzzzz now how will she do it o,o!
Fearth W. Bloodlust
Fearth chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Perhaps when I get my new computer I can give a fixe for you Noex Lola I have been looking for a new toy to play with and I do enjoy the paring.
Besides that I find myself enjoying this chapter just as much as the first, the dinner table was enjoyable and cute... I love this little sister you have rigged up she's adorable. And the blue comment .. Priceless.
Wonderful job. Fearth W. Bloodlust
Fearth chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
So far so good for me. The bobo line of speech is very convincing for me. I'd have to say it's one of the best I have read in a good while. I am reall looking forward to the dinner chat and in remark to the rant XD I have never been a big TL fan, to many spoilers when I was in high school so I had no reson to read the books... I already knew everything (people suck). I hope you get more reviews XD but know that it's not me reading and running lol. But really good job!
random2crazyness chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
It was an amazing ending but I hope there will be more!LOVE IT!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »