Reviews for Lucky Star Virtual Season 2
Dane chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Dude, this is great! It could be a real episode of Lucky Star :D amazing! I felt like watching Lucky Star again! :D and Angel Beats at the end! :D Awesome! I really liked it!
BrosCP chapter 9 . 11/13/2010
this story is idicting(is that how you spell it?)i wish i was in this story
BrosCP chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
great and interesting chapter
BrosCP chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
good chapter...
BrosCP chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
keep up the good work
BrosCP chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
awww no more lucky chapter
BrosCP chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
if only i knew how to read japaneese...good chapter!
BrosCP chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
lucky channel is cool
BrosCP chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
very good chapter
BrosCP chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
never really heard of lucky star but it sounds going to watch it on the story by the way.
ReploidCat chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
Starcraft? Let's go I wanna 1 vs 1! :P good story, the characters are mostly in character I guess, and Kagami an otaku? Oh the xD
IReviewLikeANoobP chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Isn't Yutaka actually Yutaka? I think it is, I looked up the name online
Vossago chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
Quick note - You kept spelling Yutaka's name as "yukata." That's the name of the type of kimono they wear at the festival. It's a simple mistake.

I would have liked to see some more of the random little scenes in this chapter, since just about all of it took place at the cafe... But the dreams at the beginning were entertaining. I liked those.
konaruki-kun chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
What about a Weiss Schwarz dueling card game.

(and there's plenty of training videos in youtube too)
Vossago chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
That song was the Disappearance of Hatsune Miku... Konata really isn't human if she's able to sing it accurately, is she?

As usual, you're pretty good at making this seem like the anime. Although if you're thinking about adding in manga characters, Kou should probably come in soon to make sure Hiyori makes her deadlines.

You've been cutting back on script format, try to eliminate it entirely. Your grammar and writing style on the rest of the story is all great.