Reviews for The Impossible
CloudyDream chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Alright, so, I have a couple points to make. I know this has been written and completed a few years ago, but still, a couple of things just bug me, and so if you ever decide to do a rewrite maybe you might consider 'em.
First, Anakin killing is wife and being so brazen about it, getting a new ladyfriend like 2 minutes later is incredibly unbelievable. You might say, well he didn't. But he let people believa he did, and that any of them (especially Sidious) actually believed that is just plain ridiculous. The second complain is minor - dunno how long passed between the first two chapters, but it had to have been less than a month, and yet you make it sound as though it had been years, already with an organized rebellion and Vader out comanding the navy - again, plain unrealistic, though not as much as the first point.
That said, I'll keep reading and hoping it gets better (that's not to say it's bad now; I've seen much worse, and yours is entertaining). Thanks for sharing.
RomanticLover1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
What a gruesome way to die! Thank god that never happened.
I actually never understood why in the movie Anakin thought Padme was cheating on him...
Mireilles3 chapter 24 . 11/17/2011
I have very much enjoyed this first part! Good A/P fics as young parents are soooooo hard to find in rots aus...

Thanks for sharing, and can't wait to start on the second story :)

Great job! Keep it up!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
"Well then you and whatever Jedi is left that I haven't killed should think the oath over." Haha love that line.
KatiaSwift chapter 24 . 12/5/2010
Hi,

This is a WONDERFUL story! PLEASE update!

KEEP WRITING!

Katia
angie chapter 24 . 10/3/2010
I did not write a final review, but I will now, just want to let you know what a great story this was, and I like the way you have them going to hide and regroup. I hope to read more when you continue the story!
epithree chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Excellent chapter. What a unique situation for Padme.

This story is quite interesting so far, and has much potential.

I like your decisions here. It seems unwise for Anakin to reveal his secret to anyone, but I believe your Piett twist works well considering the situation. Talk about pressure for the lieutenant! :) And Tyr Drakar is a wonderful addition. Hope we see more of him.

Well, I shall attempt to offer more feedback as I get through the many chapters. Thanks for sharing.
Lily1992 chapter 24 . 9/6/2010
I loved this story it was really great plese post the sequel soon XD
Ghostwriter chapter 24 . 9/5/2010
Wow. You know, I had always wondered what would happen if Anakin had never become Darth Vader, but having him become the Sith Lord and then realizing that he's been duped is just pure genius. You could be another George Lucas. Hope to see more soon. Catch ya on the flip side.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 24 . 9/5/2010
cool
asdfasdf chapter 23 . 9/4/2010
RELEASE NEXT CHAPTER ASAP IF IT FININSED ON EACH DAY IF FINISHED. I CANNOT WAIT! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE THE STORY!

!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 23 . 9/3/2010
Not bad.
annependragon chapter 23 . 9/3/2010
whoa didn't see that coming. keeping my fingers crossed
angie chapter 23 . 9/3/2010
This part of your story made me angry with Padme, because it was her fault that Anakin was shot! She should have listened to Anakin and Typho. Good action scenes, but Padme seems to have let her stubborness go to her head, thinking Sidious would not use her against her husband. I hope she gets a little smarter next time! Good story, if you can make your readers react to the characters you write!
Ghostwriter chapter 23 . 9/2/2010
Awesome job. If you don't mind, I noticed you put "breaking mask" instead of "breathing mask". Catch ya on the flip side.