Reviews for The Adventures of Prankster, Wheelman, and Jinx
ZeroBen chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Bonus points for mentioning Avengers, Zelda, Watchmen, Spider-Man and Venom.

I really liked this. I think Artie's a cool character who never really gets his time to shine. So, it was nice to see him get the spotlight here.
operacynic chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This was HILARIOUS! Great fic. :D
Carbon65 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This was awesome! I LOVE the pranks that Jack pulled during his tenure as the Prankster.
RyleeBeth chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
That was amazing! So hilarious! My favorite line has to be last one: BEST DAY EVER, PART II! Oh Artie :)
GleekyTitan chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Anyone who uses Zelda references is my hero. *bows down*

Seriously. I got to the part where it's like "Artie got a comic book!" And before I read the next line, I imitated how Link would hold up whatever he found in a dramatic way and the object would circle in the air above his opened hands. And as I did that, I hummed the music that would go with it. Then I read the next line and laughed. Honestly, I loved this. If at all possible to do more Artie&Tina stories, that'd be awesome!

I adored this, in case I didn't say that earlier. Great job!
Jaguara jag-wahr-ah chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Oh My Gosh! This story had everything it even had Jack getting his just desserts. So good. Sooooo good. Cant wait to see what you write next. X3
Costume Maker's Apprentice chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Hahahaha, this was definately my favorite so far. I think what I like most is the dialogue. Everyone had at least one really funny line and comedy was the main point of the story. In short, another awesome piece.
northerlywind chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
References galore! I'm barely past your Zelda reference and I have to give you a thumbs up.

LOVE IT. And I can't wait to keep reading (I'm impatient, I know)
sunset-lullabies chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Hahaha this was great! Creative and well-written. :)
saphronandspice chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Oh man, I haven't laughed out loud like that at a fanfic in so long. Thank you :D.

I especially loved the whole 'flashback' - "Why?" Artie asked.

"Let me finish my flashback and I'll tell you." - I could really imagine it and that was great.

Awesome :D.