Reviews for Shark in the Seireitei
berty05 chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
Please finish this story. It's hard to find a good crossover and so rare to find stuff about Kisame. Please go on! It is AWESOME!
erching chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
so much for posting every other week
Transformers' BABY chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Please update
TheWiseGamer chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
damn no ninjutsu ha Kisame is still a badass
EquinePianist chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
Can't wait! I'm followin' ya on AoOO too.
N Harmonic chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
update soon plz! I want Kenny and kissy to get together and I hope he treats yachiru well and vice versa!
alexma chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
cool so far please update soon thanks
Grocamol chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
The Chapter was good but it had some spelling errors and grammar mistakes but the premise is very good, how come you haven't updated?
WereWolfPrincess1215 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
ACCCKKKKKKK! Go, Renji! Eheheheh... Kisame, I'd be careful. :D Shui and Uno-Uno gunna put you dowwwwnnnn!

Okay, where's the next chapter? P:
Jarjaxle chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Well I have to say this is so goddamn interesting story...Please update soon and also think about making chapters longer...

With who are you planning make Kisame as Family...If Zaraki adopts Kisame that is somewhat understable...(this better not be Yaoi tough) but seriosly who woman is going to be paired with Kisame...only i can think is Unohana somewhat...
TeamDragonShinigami chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Hello :D
I like your story And I like the idea behind it :)
Kisame is one of my favorite Naruto Characters; he will take over Soul Society *Muhahahaha*

Carly
yaoi-freak2580 chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Please continue i really like this :)
Seraphine Sky chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Very interesting, I love the idea, it's very original. I can't wait to see what you write next. I'm suprised you haven't got more reviews! what about kisame/kenpachi or kisame/hinatarou(sp?)for the pairing?
Suigetzu chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
wow man cool next chap?
random reader S.F chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
do you intend to continue this fic? i hope you do. its been good so far