Reviews for PJO Ipod Shuffle
Queen Quicksilver chapter 6 . 1/22
I love this so much! It's a wonderful little mix of romance, humor, drama, pain, friendship and so much more. Keep on writing! :)
Hmm, I feel like I have to suggest a song. Demons by Imagine Dragons? Sorry, but that song has just been stuck in my head for forever. That and Let It Go from Frozen.
I seriously can't wait to read more! :D
Words-Paint-Pictures chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
people like us by Kelly Clarkson and it should be about all demigods sticking together
percabeth4eva chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
To cold outside for angels to fly
I'm Myself Deal With It chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
I'd Lie by Taylor Swift (P&A plz) luv da story!
my sanguine eyes chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
I like it. Do you have Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri on your iPod? I Caught Myself by Paramore? Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars? Those are all good songs for PJO song fics, I've found.
Silvertongue90 chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
I felt a lot of tense emotion in this one, good job.
Christian Chick chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
How about Monster by Skillet?

Morgan

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Romans 3:23
FearlesslyDancing chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
Mine -Taylor Swift

Love it, but I just can't sit down long enough to write a fic with it.
RedVinesGirl11 chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
how about shatterd by o.a.s or gernade by bruno mars about annabeth taking the stab for percy
Naranne chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
LOL. Writing in class, naughty. (That's exactly what I used to do!)

This is short and pretty good; I'm so glad you have another beta though because like I said, I understood about ten percent of it. I'm just going to nitpick a couple of things - please, Bookluva, don't think I'm stepping on toes here. Just another pair of eyes.

"I have to get to San Francisco. I have to get to Annabeth!" - you changed tense here.

"(texting gives of a smaller signal, so the dracne didn't really notice.)" - you've had "dracne" in italics every other time but here, and "of" should be "off".

"She's over 3,000 miles away!" - 3,000 should probably be written as three thousand, as numbers in writing is jarring.

But yeah, this is great - it's short but I think you've really let the emotion shine through. The ending is a bit abrupt, though.

Naranne
harry-ron-hermione-fan-101 chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
this is my fav chappie
BowChickaBowWoww chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
This is so goood! Please update!
waterpoloplayer chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
I like it! How about... Heart Like Mine by Miranda Lambert or Going Out in Style by Kellie Pickler? Hope you update c:
skazmi chapter 5 . 1/10/2011