Reviews for Despicable Mo…tormaster
Larisa chapter 7 . 3/24
Poor Starscream...
Larisa chapter 6 . 3/24
This chapter is a winner!
I enjoyed so much South Park reference here ;)
Larisa chapter 5 . 3/24
A wonderful chapter! I like you've written Swindle's behaviour: it's so like him to extend his offer even after being shoved ;)
Poor Motormaster... seven days of real hell ahead!
Larisa chapter 3 . 3/24
It's adorable... :)
I hope Megatron will succeed in freeing Nightbird
Larisa chapter 2 . 3/24
It's interesting twist of events and it somehow reminded me of 'Monsters inc' :)
Thank you for writing!
Its been 5 years why you no update?
verner2 chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
Wildrider just did that to tick off Starscream didn't he? oh well either way it's funny.
THE female dog chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
How many autobots to change a lightbulb? 6 I believe. A scout to find out that the lightbulb needs changing. A spy to retrieve a new bulb. A tactition to plan the course of action to change the bulb in the most efficient way. A weapons specialist to decide on the backup needed in case things get hairy. A soldier to provide said back up. And a Prime to approve the whole thing to make sure it wont endager any human lives.
(and by the time of the final showdown against "the bulb to banish the darkness" mum already changed the bulb and started cooking dinner _)
Ersatz Writer chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
I'm sorry. I've completely sided with the Seekers. Against Agnes though, not the Stunticons. Starscream getting... Liquid, on himself was pretty slagging hilarious, but it turns out my loyalty lies with Screamer after all. Horrified indignation and fury! The war has officially begun!

Skywarp! *face palm* Why am I not surprised? Although at first I thought he actually put the camera ON the chair and Motormaster sat on it. XD 'Moto'... That reminds me of that hippo in Madagascar... Moto-Moto... Oh Primus...

I love Dead End! :3 So casual and sarcastic... I'm surprised Motormaster lasted that long NOT hitting him. Though he kinda deserved it. Still, he makes me go SQUEE every time. The team's competent cool-head. :D

*taps watch and whistles* Two years, Taipan! (If you don't mind me calling you that...) Another fic to bug you for an update! :D Oh the joys of being irritating... XD
Ersatz Writer chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Oh wow! Now I can read The Left Leg too? Wow! It's like I've suddenly learnt how to speak a new language and everything amazing is open and free to me! :D

OMG... Wildrider bought condoms... XD I thought Breakdown was telling Motormaster about where the 'little organics' come from... (Me and my dirty mind) *smacks head* I'll never forget Optimus' expression when Sari told him...

Motormaster and Dead End can be moan buddies! XD At least they seem to have SOMETHING in common.

Yay for Kenny! As immortal as Starscream. :D
Ersatz Writer chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Motormaster dealing with a human is the best slagging thing since sliced bread. :D I love watching him BOIL in frustration. :P
Ersatz Writer chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Thundercracker uses the word 'geek' a couple of times in one episode and he's stuck with it forever. XD Weird how you never really see him use it that much in fanfics *mental note to self to fit it in*. But it's a trait. And I love it. XD

Drag Strip's such a cheat! XD I would have punched his face in already if he'd ever done that to me! Good job Wildrider had the memory of a goldfish.

Poor Agnes is not gonna survive with the stuff Wildrider and Drag Strip brought in. XD Well, at least she has Cheetos. Pity she's so young, or else she would have demanded everything possible: "A DS! An XBox! A boyfriend! Money!" XD

Wildrider is hilarious... "Uh, no, I think I'm gonna keep her." That's about as bad as TFA Ramjet's: "This isn't my Autobot! I'm just holding him for a friend!" Has he not kidnapped someone before? And that is one brave little human. Then again, he's on crack. -_-

For some reason I find the fact that they killed a driver very disturbing... ):
Ersatz Writer chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
I will pay to see Skywarp and Starscream laughing at the same time. The ultimate traitor AND the ultimate prankster? Not good. You'll have Rumble and Frenzy joining in next.

Oh C'mon Starscream. Even I didn't expect either TC or Warp to back you up. Since WHEN have they backed you up against another Decepticon? XD And even YOU didn't expect Skywarp to back you up with your little idea of fun.

Oh no... It really is a Seeker VS Stunticon showdown! O_O Oh god! Who should I side with? :P

I love Dead End's scorn towards Agnes. I love his sarcasm. Wildrider and Drag Strip on a shopping trip. That has to be interesting. XD Motormaster's gonna be in for one hell of a night... And I'm looking forward to it... Heh heh heh...
Ersatz Writer chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
XD Having Motormaster been compared to a Barbie Minivan... XD XD XD Nothing, not even Motormaster, can conquer the innocence of a child. I'm sure the other Stunticons can get on with Agnes well enough. Maybe Dead End can read her a data-pad every night? *sniggers* I'd want Dead End to read me something every night. I love his voice.

I didn't know whose side to be on when Motormaster started thrashing Starscream. *shakes head* Starscream isn't the 'self-appointed Second In Command' though...? I mean, 'self-appointed Decepticon Commander (in his dreams)' is more likely. No offense, Screamer. Never give up on your dreams! :P I'd like to see Screamer deal with Agnes though... Actually, scrap that idea. She'll die in 10 seconds flat. Probably just so Megatron doesn't need his subject.

Why DOES Megatron need Agnes anyway, huh? :P
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
*sing song voice* Heeeeeeey! Yep, I read Crash Course and almost every single one of QoS' Stunticon fanfics and am in love with them enough to come and read this! :D WHOO! I need to watch Despicable Me again. (I can't type 'despicable' without wanting to type 'Decepticon'...) It was so sweet!

Oh wow... I love Dead End so much! You write his bored, indifferent attitude perfectly. :3 I haven't read any thing written by you humour related yet, and judging by the reviews, it's good. :D

'Wildrider's Day Care'... XD