Reviews for Sticky Situation
jenninemarie chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Loved it wish you finished!
BekaRoo chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
I really like this fic and I hope there is more
jh126 chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Dammit. A little disappointed in Sam's behavior. I'm gonna chalk it up to him wanting to keep them focused on Andy's UC op, and the fact that he's still her TO. After both of those things aren't issues anymore, I sure hope he makes a move to show her just how much he wants her
Please don't tell me you've given up on this story. :(
jh126 chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
Okay, she's not pregnant, yeah! Wish he'd insisted on taking her home, even if she need to make the stop at the drug store. Okay, like to know if a little part of him might be disappointed when he learns she's not having their baby.
jh126 chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Well, I know this story is already a done deal, since I'm so very behind in reading. But, I'd hope that they're not pregnant, yet. I mean they certainly don't need the heat of having this happen while she's still his rookie. I do hope that this is the beginning of a relationship for them, though.
jh126 chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Shoot, she can't end it fast enough with Luke, as far as I'm concerned! Get 'er done!
jh126 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Man, was I glad that Sam got those damn jeans off her! Fantastic first chapter!
brittswarek chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
so when are you going to update this? Really good
Rawr Olivia Grace chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Are you ever gonna update again?
jahwong chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
it see that it's been almost a year to the day since u last updated. i'm so sorry for everything that has happened to you personally. i hope things have gotten better since. i also hope u can find some time to update this soon. it's a really good story & i can't wait to hear more
rbfan624 chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
I've just now found this story and read it. It has been forever since you've updated and I wish that you would. I really like it and would like to see where you could take it.
kmart92 chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Please tell me you're planning on updating soon, cos it's such a great story and after re-reading it for about the 5th time, I'm dying for more! Update soon!
Carol chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
This is a really good story! I really want to read more of it. I think you should continue with it! :)
katie.pierce23 chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Please write more soon!
Swarekaddict79 chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Dedication is a great thing and I really liked this story and had forgot all about it but there are more important things in the real world and sometimes we need to take stock it was good to re read the story and get something extra. hopefully you can carry this story forward if you get the time.