Reviews for City Chase
PADalbon chapter 1 . 2/14
Please! Please! Please! XD could you write more of this kind of xover? *.* Sooo Cool!
Cocoaflower chapter 1 . 1/5
:DD Wows... I didn't even watch Batman... and I love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I love it!
Rivenchu chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Psh, the idea was pretty brilliant, and well executed. I kept shaking my head and smiling the whole read through... and the ending was perfect Thank you for writing it! _
Starburst4106 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Batman and Ninja Turtles. Genius. I love them both and I loved how this nice n' long one shot played out. The chase between Leo and Bats was a homage to both thier skills, and I feel you have portrayed both parties very well indeed. I also liked the Oracle and Donnie Computer war action going on there :). All in all I am very glad to have stumbled upon this crossover, it was an epic ride for two equally epic fandoms. Thank you, whoever you are, to have taken the time to write and shared it with us readers, it was a must mesh of the two and I am really glad somebody finally had the idea to bring them together.
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
i like this stroy a lot very great
Alluring Alliteration chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Every time I need a pick me up, I come back and read this story :)
Babyuknowme13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Whoa. I have one word for you. AWESOME! Seriously, write more like this! It was so amazing and you had me betting who would win in the chase.

My money was on Leo. I LOST! You made it seem like he was winning then you made Batman pull an under the table victory at the last second! GENIUS!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Awesome job on this. I really liked the action with this story. I'm glad Batman and the Turtles are friends now. Nicely done.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
NinjaMisha chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Found this story after it was nominated twice at Stealthy Stories.

Greatly enjoyed reading it! Loved the dialog between Babs and Don and the chase between Leo and Bruce :3

Very well written and worth staying up late to read it _
Soului chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
It's taken me way too long to find this! I was so excited when I read the summary, and you certainly did not dissapoint. Is there another one coming down the pipe?
a shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
very nice story, ah luv dit!

your portrayal of both of these characters was stunningly accurate, im also very pleased to find that it was completely unbiased. Very nicely written, when i find the motivation to log on i will definetly add this to my favorites! you have a wonderfull style of writing, and very accurate portrayals, i hope you continue writing stories like this!
Mikey's Kunoichi chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
You mentioned Tim! Oh, I love it just for that! Tim is always overlooked, despite the fact that he has amazing potential - So, I love it, I love it, I LOVE it!

I really hope that you write a follow up - I love to see another installment :)
Dipsey chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Nice! I really enjoyed this! Thanks for posting!
SmileyDJingles chapter 1 . 8/13/2010