Reviews for Secrets of Shadowed Corners
Guest chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
You r the best. I wanted cass to get her own story. This is beautiful. More than I could hope for from a fanfic.
Laura Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Thank God I've found your fic. I've been looking for a fic about Cass for a long time. I hope she will get her own book soon. Truth to be told I hate Emma and Lachlain should be with Cassandra! But yes, I thought Cass would've had a vampire mate since she hates them so. I hope you'll continue this story soon. :)
sunbeambread chapter 14 . 1/26/2012
I had such fun reading this tonight. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Arlena4815162342 chapter 14 . 10/11/2011
hey hey, it's Lena :) I like this story! :D you have awesome writing skills )
Emimusicly chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
Such a great story so far! I love it! Update soon!
Shyla Ann chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
OMG! loved it! hahaha it would b soooo coool if kc did that in the book sirise! :D
Lamia of the Dark chapter 14 . 7/19/2011
Yay, now she decided she might like him!
speedfanatic05 chapter 14 . 7/18/2011
I love how intricate this has become and weaving in the details of the missing Loreans as well! I can only hope that Cass and Ambrose can put aside their differences to finally connect. With Cass opening that door, perhaps it's not as far away as it may seem.

Excellent chapter!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 13 . 7/17/2011
It's been so long since you updated that I forgot what happened in the chapter before this one...
Princessoffun chapter 13 . 7/17/2011
50th review ahha! I think...I'm glad your back I have been waiting for-evvv!
Trinideanfan chapter 13 . 7/17/2011
I was ecstatic to get the update because I LOVE this story. Great job and I hope you update soon!
speedfanatic05 chapter 13 . 7/17/2011
Even though it's been a while, I was able to pick right back up. I love the direction this is going; the feel and flow of it is just excellent. I look forward to more!
magicspromise89 chapter 12 . 7/6/2011
Wow. I'm really liking your story so far. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
Trinideanfan chapter 12 . 3/6/2011
Wow! I love this series and you've done a great job with these characters. I really feel for poor Ambrose but cant blame Cass for her awful past.I hope you update soon. Great job!
Enigma180 chapter 12 . 2/25/2011
Update soon! Please! (_wishie_)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »