Reviews for His Absence Is Everywhere
Camilla10 chapter 6 . 1/7
Nice plot, but scans shouldn't show an hybrid foetus. (This swince you are following Cano on the pregnancy being very fast)
Vampfan1 chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
Nicely done and all wrapped up in an HEA package. Thank you for sharing your story with the rest of us. Until next time...
Camilla10 chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
Sorry, I am reading this after years you wrote it and I like the story but here there is something that does not make sense. Edward had parent! Werent't they at the funeral? and they would know that they had not a nephew who looked like Edward.
MizzVicki chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Jim Croce(?)Great line.
deee-lite chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
A-ma-zing! I loved it!
pauleen chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
For a couple of years I've circled this story and
I'm reasing it. I like it and should have read it back then.
honeyimhom chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
great chapter
Snappher chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
DAYUM!

Good for them all, killing those whackos! I never quite got why Edward felt so bad for killing killers. If he didn't want to hear their thoughts, why didn't he try to recite poetry or the OVerture of 1812 in his head? all those canons - nobody's thoughts would have come thru! I think we need some vigilante vampires in America - we have lots of perverts here, I'm sad to say. :((( Cullen for President! (and tell him to whack that perv in the basement, too.)

So, Bella is knocked up! I guess Edward has been too busy eating deer to give Little Edward any attention. Hoorah! I'm hoping you don't blow her up like they did in the movie - she looked like shit! lol.

I'm glad I didn't start your tale until it was finished - I'm not good at waiting. :)
Snappher chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
FOr a crazy moment, I thought Carlisle went apeshit and at him at the cigarette store! :o

Bella must be inconsolable. :( poor thing! poor Edward, too!
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 11 . 1/28/2012
absolutely awesome! it's a materpiece!
velvetWhispers chapter 11 . 11/18/2011
loved this glad i found it
Nehnah14 chapter 11 . 10/30/2011
The amount of detail you managed to get into just 11 chapters astounds me. How in the world did you DO that?

This was such sweet and heartbreaking story and I loved it!
lmb1 chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
I loved this story. You manage to have so much happen in fewer chapters...it makes for a great escape!
barbiedoll123 chapter 11 . 7/17/2011
yay three babies
barbiedoll123 chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
im glad the baby is okay