Reviews for Beautiful Dangerous
kaday chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
This is delicious. Please update soon
odiejae chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
wow, this is fantastic and so intriguing! i'm dying to know what happens, hope you continue it. :)
Katie's Peacock's Dreams chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
wow this story is amazing.

It's been two years since you updated it, but i hope you're planning to continue. :)
izziey chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
here's hoping that you continue this fic someday. such dark themes, and so amazingly well-done.
Luv2Read247 chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Definitely different than any other story I've read and I can't decide on what I think of it but I still can't help but want to know what happens next!
Justname chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
I'm intrigued. Normally blood play is gross to me, but this isn't freaking me out. It 's subtle enough not to distract from the rest of the story.
dr3 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
so dark, spine-tingling, chilling...
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This is one of the unfinished stories that gets me everytime I read it. It is 5 steps further than 'Fatal Attraction'. Actually,it can be taken us a complete open-ended story, leaving the readers to draw their own conclusion. But I hope you can add another chapter or two. I would really love to see Jasper getting addicted to Edward, knowing that Edward is mortally dangerous, his practice vile and goes against the morals of Jasper, yet he just can't get away and crave for this sadist freak. The clash between his orgasm and bile. It's going to be so dark and sexy, yet repulsive for us readers too. This story is definitely out of the comfort zone of the usual readers, but I bet, us freakish slash readers will root for Edward to get his guy and turn him into a hybrid 'vampire' like himself.
menenia chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Ooooh, love it! Want more! :D

Don't know what else to say, so I'll leave it at that. :)
Michelle Dyer chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
So edwards a vamp right? Or just a nut? I'm confused. Lol. I can't wait for more. U r still writing it right? As much as I like spanksper I love darkward to. I have a thing for the vamps. Not the veg ones but the real ones. I'm just crazy lmao. I would in no way ever do blood play but its kinda hot when e/j does it. ;)
amused-cat23 chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Oooooh... So, I'm seriously digging this story. One thing that's fuzzy is whether or not Edward is a vampire. Is he? Or is he just one of those guys that gets turned on by blood?
rhythm junkie chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Shit that was hot. And remarkably sexy.
Debbi84 chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
I really enjoyed this, it sucked me in.
Weave the Magic chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
It's a shame this is not continued. This story lives up to his name, dangerously dark, but beautifully written. Hope you get back to this again.
anonais chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
OMG I think that was the best vamp slash, no best vamp fic that I have read. Even if it stays at 2 chaps, which I expect it will, it was awesome.

It was so dark and passionate. Even in this extreme circumstance, I believed your characters' emotions with all their twists and turns.

Well done, thanks for writing. I'm going to go check out some more of your work now.

-Suz