Reviews for With A Kiss
Prussia is so hot. :3
neo-chan7 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Kya! loved this!
verlynlacap chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Love love love this! Even more so because this is my favorite pairing. Seriously, these two should have more fanfics. Good job on this well-written story! Keep it up! XD
sakura saya chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
fuck this is AWESOME! XD hahahaha I WANT MORE! damn i never knew this couple would be so awesome! XD YEAH! AWESOME-NESS! well i guess that would be the case since the MAN OF AWESOME is the one being paired to my most fav female character in APH! XDD
Nefarion chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Oh my cookies. I officially love your writing style, even for just (simple) kissing this pretty hot, IMO. I'll definitely will be checking out your other works for PruBela if you got any.
ProfessorSong-reilin chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Hi,

that’s a pretty nice fanfiction! I really loved it! I love the Belarus/Prussia pairing so much!

I am an Italia fanwriter and wanted to translate your fanfiction into Italian and publish it on the Italian Fanfiction Database Efp ( ). Your fanfiction is the best Prussia/Belarus I’ve ever read and I would be proud of translating it and make it readable for Italian readers. I look forward to know whether you want me to translate your fanfiction or not.

Thanks a lot!

~reilin~
hachiko-san chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Great story and great couple!I love PrussiaxBelarus(too bad there aren't many works about them) and you've represented them so perfectly in character!Please write another story!You're style is great and Gilbo and Natalya need more love!
EverythingToMe chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I love it .

I hope you write more BelaPruss, Because there isn't much out there, and you write it beautifully! I love how you capture their emotions and feelings so perfectly, I hope I can do that one day!

PLEASE WRITE MORE OF THIS COUPLE!

~EverythingToMe~
UnexplainedEnigma chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Intriguing, definitely. You can clearly see the way both Belarus and Prussia's minds work in this fic. The emotions that are being felt are so real and defining... Nice job!
Venus Syrinx chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Sweet and sexy... Lol. Great job!
momochan1995 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
God this was so good had me blush when my friend looked over but very good! And you are right Prussia is sexy...but I lay off for all the other fangirls XD. One request though could you please make another one? Sorry...can't seem to find anymore fanfic on this couple shame. But great story! I give it 5 stars! XD
Midori-Hoseki-Suichi chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I never really saw these two as a pairing. you have now changed that w this was awesome!~
miacchi chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
ohwow.
UnionJack-O-Lantern chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
:DDDD this made me so HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! i know, right? Prussia is so very yummy...and I really like Belarus, so seeing them together made me squeal~ good work! ;)