Reviews for Crazy World Randomness
Cheche chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
OMG! AWESOME XD
dingcs chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
I remember when I first dissected a frog in seventh grade. I kept messing up and my partner was disgusted by me and asked our teacher for a new partner. Haha, but I had a second chance in freshman year, and I didn't mess up as much as I did before. I was proud of myself. Oh this chapter reminded me of the good times. My partner in freshman year got frog juice squirted on her face. It was hilarious.

Great chapter!
solorachi chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
That was really funny, this chapter waqs definetly longer than your other ones lol.
saffee chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
hahahaha ay ewan ko...here is the comment you wanted...wuv it sooo much...*speechless na* lolz
blackandblood chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
xD That was freaking hilarious! J.P. is intoxicated with chocolate, Kouji is actually getting some action, and our favorite couple is getting it on in your bed. Oh, and I play Solitaire, too! A perfect game for the lonely! _ I hope you can update soon. And if I were you, I'd keep an eye on Kouichi if he's trying to get your guitar...

Kouichi: *whistles nonchalantly* I'm not doing anything wrong...
dingcs chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Haha. I thought JP learned a lesson from eating all those jellybeans in the last chapter, but no, he still eats everything that lays around! Oh JP, you never learn. (JP: *eats twinkies* Wha?) Just imagine him explode with blood, guts, and chocolate everywhere. :P ick.

I LOL'd at the Kouji and Haley part, especially that vampire joke. I just cracked up from it. xD

Funny chapter, it was great! Update soon.

P.S. I have the link to the picture you were talking about earlier. Sorry I took it down.

6c64t91 . jpg (just take away the spaces)
aUgOuX chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
men, this chapter is making me hungry! it's really delicious! it's a very cute and adorable chapter...i think it's because of JELLY BEANS!

i'm thirsty for more...
dingcs chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
LMFAO!

JP ate all the jellybeans! I can't imagine the taste of all those bad things put together, ick. Oh I feel so sorry for him, but that's why you're not supposed to eat everything you see. (JP: I was hungry. T.T That was a mean prank Heart) Shut up, don't blame it on her. It was so hilarious!

Though I wouldn't want to eat those jellybeans. ;) Great chapter and update soon.
Saffee chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
here's ME! haha...hey thanks again for putting me here! and i wanna say hi to blackandblood since he wanted to say hi!

mr. boring also said hi...he just whispered...he's soooo shy!

anyways thanks again
blackandblood chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Shit, that was freakin hilarious xD I've had jelly beans like those before (nasty flavors) so I can feel their pain. Unfortunately, I'm enjoying their pain as well.

Everyone: Hey!

Me: That chapter was hilarious and I hope you can update again soon. Oh, and say hi to Saffee, Mr. Boring, and Mr. Hungry for me.

Takuya: Mr. Hungry doesn't exist, though. Heart just made him up.

Mr. Hungry: *walks over and smacks Takuya with a glove* Nope, I'm real now. *walks away*

Takuya: O_O; What the hell...?
Hikari no Destany chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Yayz! I wanna throw up jelly beenies! _

Dana: Go ahead...

YAYZ! *throws up*

Dana/Yasmin: o_O;

Amon: T_T *sob*
solorachi chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
All I can say it is a whole lot of randomness!:D Funny though keep them coming yeh!
aUgOuX chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
uhm,,,that's passionately unique

a talking living and non-living things! grool!

it's not science but magic!

interesting :)

i'm really looking forward to your song fic!

sorry for not updating my story for weeks, really got a piles of work to do at school. . .good thing it ain't giving me headache!
blackandblood chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
xD That was hilarious! Looks like the tree is gonna be cut into...you guessed it! Pencils! And then the pencils will get their asses sharpened and their heads worn down from constant erasing _ And now razor blades have become alive...I need to find some to attack my enemies! Anyway, that was a really good first chapter and I hope you update soon! :3
Ishallhirejasontokillu chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ me likey the randomeness... i cant even breath from my laughter

i liked the part where you were drawing and you even mentioned one of our classmates playing your eraser...poor poor eraser, anyway, he too borrowed my eraser and wrestled it with a weird color looking eraser...he's really a pain in the neck... anyways, i also love the flower parts and the last random part...haha flying razor lolz

anyway nice job...IF U DONT UPDATE SOON...[continuation of the sentence is my name...]

XDDDDD