Reviews for The Hunter
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
Forced situations are obviously forced. If you are going to make people act, and react in certain ways, at least make the situation reasonable. I bump into somebody I don't know, but my 5 year old ninja-sense-fu makes me freeze for what reason? Try a little please...
natyface1516 chapter 19 . 8/18/2015
Why do you hate naruto now? If you don't mind me asking.
The Bleach DBZ Naruto Fanatic chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Jeff Dunham ftw achmed lol so what did you learn from that?
Location location location xd
Sjstaudt chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
I get the AU bit but why is the mission to wave moved up so much?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
You ruined the Darkness potential in this by allowing Chibi Kurama or wait Kura? To beat him for slapstick. As well as can't say I like the fact that civilian scared Anko -.- Seriously Ayame is pathetic really!
erching chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
Anyone willing to to take this up?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Gahhhh... Who gives a fuck if u dont seem to like the series anymore... Ur a damn good writer...iwish naruto was really like this... Cmon just please ... Ill do anything...* wink wink* im a girl and im not really into all the bloody and gorey stuff but u make it enjoyable...pleaseeeee! Continue?
That who will remain un-named chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
Good story so far, but something worries me.

"Anko slung her arm around her female counterparts shoulders."

Is there something you aren't telling us?

It's sad to hear that this story is discontinued too.

I'd like to point out how you write "Your" In place of "You are".

Your is a persons thing, what you're after is "You're" ALWAYS have an apostrophe to make it like it needs to be.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/15/2011
we understand. but next time do not make a story if you are just going to give up/ do not start a story you can not finish.
Danfrogger chapter 19 . 11/28/2011
i like your story and its relly good i was wondering if i could adopt the story from you. the story gona be the same except that its only gona be three or four girl harem. am gona make a little bit more darker naruto. and am gona change the naruto uni and there also gona be few ooc char. well pm me if i can adopt the story
tstoldt chapter 19 . 11/27/2011
Well this sucks I loved this fic of someone adopts let me know I can honestly say I hate you right now also if ur fanfic followed cannon so much you can't write it anymore it probably was not a fic to begin with now this is kinda mixed messaged but that's not a excuse I just poked a hugs hole in your logic
Guest chapter 19 . 11/27/2011
Um, try using fictionpress. Fanfiction isn't for the kind of story you're talking about. Fictionpress is.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 17 . 8/18/2011
Nice fic, very well written apart from the problems with your 'to' or 'too' or 'two', you always seem to get them confused. Anyway normally i don't enjoy Naruto being godlike like this but with all the gore it makes it fun to read, shame you stopped writing for now but i hope you begin updating again soon.

Peace Out

Sandaime Hokage
rescue 007 chapter 18 . 8/5/2011
i was sorta enjoying this story...damn shame tho you did get a little carried away with alot of this shit...
rescue 007 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
ha ha "i got this thing for pandas...no just shittin you" i lold so fucking hard