Reviews for Mothers Are Always Right
loveroax chapter 1 . 6/23
Ah hah...sooooooo good...I want more..loved it... motherssssssss knows best - tangled
LettersToHeartbreak chapter 1 . 6/15
Beautifully written and funny as hell. I was actually expecting Katara to drag Zuko by the ear out of the meeting scolding him the entire time XD also, the song 'Mother Knows Best' from Tangled was on rerun in my head while reading this. That just made the story funnier XD
Rose0 chapter 1 . 1/15
This story is adorable! I love how you kept both of their stubborn personalities and kept it canon with who they ended up with but make it zutara. I always thought they should of been together! The parts with katara and zukos mom were really sweet too!
wraithm89 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
This is the first of your stories that I've read. The prompt was very interesting, and the writing was great! You are an awesome author!
The Lost Playwright chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I liked it.
Bloodtributes chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Catherine Hotz chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I LLLLLooovvvveee this story. This is my first story I read on this website.
ZUTARA chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
so cute. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT.
Nini Hearts chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
That or has to be one of the greatest Zutaras I've evr read. It was a little funny, mainly sweet with some fluff, and a very smug ending :) I would love a sequel.
D.T. Mars chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Yes, mother always knows best! Haha!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Haha, I loved the last part. Mother knows best, I know that's right!
Myrianna chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Haha! Ursa is and always will be correct... and you don't wan't to disrespect your mother do you...?
mgirl20 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Glades of Grey chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
That was adorable! Loved it, especially the last line :)
CatonissForever20 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013