Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
Orlenda chapter 8 . 6/17
I LOVE that you made Steve come up with a clever plan to survive! Fit so well with cannon that I thoroughly believe it could have happened that way!

I also love the scene in the mess hall-very creative!

I know you have shelved your plans for a sequel-but I hope someday you do write it! I am subbing to you just in case you do!
Orlenda chapter 7 . 6/17
Well written and hot! Maybe the hottest part yet! Again a few errors though that pulled me out of the story...
Orlenda chapter 6 . 6/17
Great characterization of McKay in this chapter! Better than the previous chapters!

Also-I happen to love the smutyness in this chapter...you may say there is none, but I'm a huge fan of the stuff said and done before and after sex scenes...they can be just as hot! And its great in this chapter!
Orlenda chapter 5 . 6/17
I find it a bit odd that it would take an hour for someone to come try and open the door-but honestly...I don't care that much about that part of the plot...

I liked the increased intensity of this chapter!
Orlenda chapter 4 . 6/17
very, very, very nice! what else can I say?
Orlenda chapter 3 . 6/17
Hehe-I HATE describing male genitalia in my stories...it's always so hard to not be repetitive and not feel like I'm sounding cheesy so I was amused by your comment about lack of eloquence in the matter! A very creative way to get around the problem!
Orlenda chapter 2 . 6/17
The last sentence of this chapter was awesome-gave me a smile! I think your balance of dialog and descriptions is perfect-right up my alley. I dislike overly descriptive stories and I have a weakness for dialog-esp from well characterized characters like you have done here with Steve. This chapter did seem to have more errors than the first and they pulled me out of the story slightly-but I have seen FAAAR worse!
Orlenda chapter 1 . 6/17
I have read (and thoroughly enjoyed!) your whole story but I think it deserves chapter by chapter reviews! So here's ch 1's review from me:

Wow-for a first chapter this is really well done. Excellent characterization of Steve! I love that you have just a hint of plot but quickly dive right into the good part! I also love the chapter length-just right!
Niendil chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
"...my pants become painfully tight." aaaand win. Just wanted to say that. On to chapter 3!
Sada Pazaki chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
I really enjoyed this lol It made me laugh xD
Phoenix Rebel chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
Wow...that was some hot stuff...never thought a Wraith could be so enticing! Usually I'm a McKay or Sheppard kinda person. ;-D

Sooooo "Riddles in the Dark" with Marie, Steve and Todd? On hold for now?

I guess that's ok as long as Wayward Sons is being worked on. I do adore Loki/Darcy! *smirks*

Thanks for another great story!
Kathalla chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Wow love this story too!
Crystal Moon Magic chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
hmmm... good start, but I would want to know what happens when she is on the hive
Kira Kiralina chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
I like this much better than Steve dying of Hoffman disease.

Happy New Year!
Kira Kiralina chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
I wouldn't mind having a Steve dream too. I am stubborn too.

*wink*