Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
Niendil chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
"...my pants become painfully tight." aaaand win. Just wanted to say that. On to chapter 3!
Sada Pazaki chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
I really enjoyed this lol It made me laugh xD
Phoenix Rebel chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
Wow...that was some hot stuff...never thought a Wraith could be so enticing! Usually I'm a McKay or Sheppard kinda person. ;-D

Sooooo "Riddles in the Dark" with Marie, Steve and Todd? On hold for now?

I guess that's ok as long as Wayward Sons is being worked on. I do adore Loki/Darcy! *smirks*

Thanks for another great story!
Kathalla chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Wow love this story too!
Crystal Moon Magic chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
hmmm... good start, but I would want to know what happens when she is on the hive
Kira Kiralina chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
I like this much better than Steve dying of Hoffman disease.

Happy New Year!
Kira Kiralina chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
I wouldn't mind having a Steve dream too. I am stubborn too.

*wink*
Trillian52 chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
A nice ending Addict. I love the thought that sleazebag Matt cleaning his mates' bathrooms! And the thought of a naked Steve running through the corridors isn't too shabby either. Anyway I'm looking forward to reading the sequel!

Trill
Running Deer chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
What a dream! Do hope you will continue. More please.
4silentrunning chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
Talk about "in your dreams" :)
Crystal Moon Magic chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
LOL! They make such a cute couple!
Science of mystery chapter 6 . 10/10/2010
Hihi, Marie rocks, darling Steve really needs some "education".

By the way, good luck with your thesis, and don't fortget to reward yorself by writing an extra long chapter! ;))
4silentrunning chapter 6 . 10/9/2010
Whingy & Dull - there is not pleasing Steve is there. Serves himself right for his comments. And you'd think he would have made sure he had his underwear on! Smell mmm that's interesting indeed, wonder if they will put two and two together.

OK great chapter - hope you add the last one real soon, gotta know what Shep and co. do to poor Steve, and what Marie will do.
Crystal Moon Magic chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
LOL! Thats more like it! 5 Min is NOT enough time! lol. Well, I wonder what they will do when they find out what the two of them have been doing...
4silentrunning chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Ok you have just wet the appetite here, but we really do need more, and I really don't think John would want to know what is happening! hahahahaha.

Please update soon thanks.