Reviews for Breakaway
in sync chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
Aw man, I feel bad for the both of them here- and Alice!

I never imagined Frank this way, and its an interesting twist to him, I think.

I love the song and I think it fit perfectly for this piece.
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I loved that. I like Andromeda/Lucius and you made this little drabble work so well. Great job! :D
lilylou101 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Very well written i liked it a lot! I especially liked the part where Lucius said: "Well, silly boys can't. But I am no silly boy."

Nice work!
hot chocolate mess chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
wow that was sad. good job
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
aww that's so sad.
Morghen chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
Awww, this is sad! Lily's desperation to know that Frank loved her and not really Alice was heartbreaking. It makes me wonder if she talked herself into believing that he didn't love Alice... Either way, I really liked this. Well done!

Morghen chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Well, as much as I love Teddy/Lily, I liked this drabble quite a bit. Teddy made a wrong choice when he went back to Victoire and I liked how you showed him regretting it.

Morghen chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Ooh, I've never really considered this pairing but I liked it a lot. Lucius' portrayal as a playboy is how I see him in his younger years, too. I liked how Andromeda wasn't ready to give up on her feelings for him even though he just used her - it is heartbreaking-ly realistic.

Morghen chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
You did a great job with this pairing. I loved how Hannah knew that what Neville felt was not temporary and how you showed that Hannah's relationship with him was never perfect. Hermione comforting Hannah was a nice touch, too.

One nitpick is that you spelled Victoire's name Victoria.

Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I liked this story. It was an interesting take on the possible relationship between Lucius & Andromeda. My only criticism is that the lyrics at the start went on for too long - try and keep to a couple of lines, because making the message concise gives it more impact. Other than that, it was an enjoyable read. Well done!
controlled climb chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Oh gosh.. So sad! Poor Lily... and poor Alice!

I like how you kept this canon at the same time.

Very nice use of the song too.

Great job :)
Dream of Many Dreams chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oh, sad for Andromeda. Stupid Lucius, though I think it is ironic that Narcissa to her that he was a play boy and then she married him. :]
beedivine chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
I have never thought of this pairing before, but I kind of like them now. This was really great, and the way you wrote it could easily fit in with canon. Nice job!
Potioneer chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
This is a very unusual pairing, but I found it interesting nonetheless. I would be careful of phrasing and verb tense throughout: e.g. "sneaked away" should be "snuck" and "pulling her closer except for melting against him" is awkward. I liked the repetition of "her friend Alice." That really hammered in Lily's guilt about the affair. "She lost herself" is my favourite line; it sums up Lily's emotional state quite well.

[Review Tag!]
HerTaintedQuill chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
That's one of my favorite albums. LOL. Love it.