Reviews for Is This a Work of Destiny?
Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/11
This is pretty awesome! I hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2019
The Marauders and Harry are quite exactly twenty years apart, not twenty-five.
amarauder'swife chapter 2 . 3/12/2019
well technically speaking
hE CAN'T FUCKING GROUND HIM
WHY
HOW COULD YOU AUTHOR
N Umbra chapter 2 . 7/1/2017
I just realised this is the oldest fanfiction I've ever read. It was written a whole 15 years ago. That's a while.
N Umbra chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
love it
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2017
keep writing this is awwesome
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2017
This is awesome and I love you style of writing
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2017
oho!plz plz complete it
Dina chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
I love it! Can you have the Mauraders following harry and co undercloak? Thx! Pls write soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
Awwww so sweet
Ohlivia.smith chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
Update please this is great
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Dear Harmony:

Let's see. "It's not an era; I cannot wish". No, I don't think that incantation means much of anything to me. Maybe if there were a "que" between "époque" and "je", it would make slightly more sense - "This isn't an era that I can't want" - but, even so, it seems a very odd way of speaking.

In other news, the song "Turn! Turn! Turn!" was recorded by the Byrds - though the portion of the text you quoted, along with most of the rest of the lyric, was actually written a couple millennia earlier, by the Hebrew sage from whose title I took my pen name. (You can find it in any decent Bible, in Ecclesiastes 3.) Also, I can't resist noting: why didn't Sirius, of all people, have the common sense to specify "A.D. 1997"? Surely, a notorious prankster should be on the alert for pranks that other people might play on him - and enchanting the Stylo de Père Époque so that it used, say, the Roman calendar unless otherwise specified is exactly the sort of prank that Sirius himself would delight in. (Or did he secretly *want* to see what Hogwarts was like in A.D. 1244?)

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Winged-Ashes chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
i love this but i hope that the marauders find out the truth plz update soon
AlyssaIsBeryllium chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
I will probably end up a sobbing mess while reading this, just the pur amazing Marauderness, is well, amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Please continue this story I love it but try to add lily in it and The marauders are teasing him