Reviews for Untaming the Beast by Amelie Gray THIRD PLACE
Iolanthe Ivashkov chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
You know the worst word that came in my head...CUTE! (weird, huh)
jupiter2005 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
not sure if he is a vampire or human but he seems to only want her when she pushes his buttons wrong. keep up the good work
im her baby chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.

1. say your name ten times. 2. say you mom's... naem five times.

3. say your crushes name three times

..4. paste this to four other groups.

If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.

But if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck.

SEND THIS TO 5 GROUPS IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN

YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS. Trust Me It Works!
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
That was freaking beautiful.
Smartmouth62 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Again, I'm an admirer of your writing style, and your way with words. It was subtle, no clear statement, but just alluding to the fairytale. I loved everything about it.
littlestar300 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Very interestingly written, love Jasper like this.
RaeTakesTheWorld chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I really liked this! Though at first I thought it was a Nessie Jake pairing lol. Cuz I didn't look at the pairing. It was really good I enjoyed it even though I don't really like Bella. Though Jasper is a hunk. I like the beast lol.
roon0 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
That was really passionate. Wonderful stuff.
latessitrice chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Gah.

Wait, you want me to use actual words?

I loved it :).
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This is a wonderful piece. Recapturing that heat. The beauty and the beast. Loved the creativity. Good Luck.
keyecullen chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Nice. Good luck with the contest.

Keye
luv4jake chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Damn that was pretty deep and unexpected but I liked it for all those reasons too. I like the real life turns that bring about change in relationships because I can relate not everything is a fairytale but it doesn't mean it sucks thought. Just different and always changing. Until next time. I enjoyed this short piece. You got my vote I was looking for a quick Jasper read lol!
SavageGraceX chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Is/was he cheating on her?

Anyways, loved it! )
TKegl chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Well done - great job of creating the frantic, almost feral nature of their relationship that she was trying to recapture.

Very hot - good luck in the contest!
Catiedidit chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Very good! The beauty and the beast, it was a very wonderful dichotomy.