Reviews for Ultimatums
1sunfun chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Lord L.H.J chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
aaww!That was freakin HOT!...more?Dom reid rockz!
Lord L.H.J chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
wwoohh, aaron was a bit of a douchebag
omgnotagain chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Abandon-Morality chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
I actually giggled like a damned fool at the ending of this. I was just reading your story innocently, them out of nowhere, rapturous giggles broke out, waking everyone in my house from sound slumbers (It being almost two in the morning, of course.)

Loved this,

mauralee88 chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Excellent punishment.
Acheron Blake chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Great fic. I love dominant Spencer though it's a rare occurence. The plot line of this is great as well. Not just PWP. If you know of any other stories including a top/dominant Spencer I would appreciate it.
Patricia16 chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
must do an update please I loved it
PapiEsteven chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Awesomeness, like totally :)
lastcrazyhorn chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Ohhh my. That was hot. You don't find too many bottom!Hotch stories . . . *goes and rereads chapter 2*
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This entire thing amused me. Especially when Harry got stuck with Strauss. Heh.
MeepersCreepers chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
This story has amazing range. Parts of it are funny and the rest is a little sad. One second you feel bad for Reid, but Hotch is so applogetic you can't be mad at him. Loved this story.
Madaboutthementalist chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
This was hot and hilarious, and very well written. It was fun to see Reid getting his 'revenge' and making his point.
Sue1313 chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
So cute that Spencer got to be in control.
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I love how Rossi pulls all the strings to encourage Reid and Hotch but then takes care of them as well with a few will spoken words to the right person. I loved that Tomlinson paid no attention to Strauss and told Hotch that he has his blessing.