Reviews for Revelations
bellislefan chapter 18 . 2/27
just finished the entire revelation series and am serioulsy considering re reading already. LOVED IT. any suggestions on what other zibbs to read, possibly where they get together
Loves Jack chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
Have to make another comment for this chapter... Rascal Flatts version of Bless the Broken Road is my favorite! One of the reasons I started listening to country music-superb choice for Gibbs and Ziva! Even though Gibbs says he only listens to the same 5 songs, I always thought he would be partial to country music because for one, he only pretty much watches westerns on TV, and two, county music always tells a story, and somehow I thought Gibbs would like that. Nice.
Loves Jack chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Started reading this story and just had to comment on this chapter. (The entire story is great btw). Loved this from the guys threatening Gibbs to treat Ziva well, to Gibbs' talk with Abby, and Ziva sharing all the girly "stuff" with Abby (hilarious-girls so need someone to do that with), Ziva threatening to sic McGee on Gibbs, and finally to "How do you feel about me doing you?"! OMG, so good!
lori51 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Love the imagery of how they finally got together! Just perfect!
Dolphtat chapter 18 . 9/19/2012
That was a sweet story. I stayed up way to late, but it was so good.
chrissyjoy chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
This is a great chapter! I simply loved that part about Vance already knowing! Most excellent indeed - a good shock and also very good way of revealing it :) And I like his comment about contacting Jackie for wedding help!
mmkbrook chapter 18 . 8/24/2012
I do not know if I have sufficient words to convey how wonderful this story is. If I may express it in mathmatical terms, the exponent would be an 18.
Really supperb story. Looking forward to the Hawaiian honeymoon.

Hugs, back to you.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
With so few new or updated stories, I have again decided on a mini-marathon. Just got season 9 on dvd, but it does not satisfy my lust for Ziva and Gibbs NCIS. This is the season of the Samantha Ryan guest shot, one of the most mismatched arcs I have ever seen. Does anyone really believe that Jethro would have sex with a prune. I usually mute the Yogurt Queen when she is on. Anyway, I have started to re-read REVALATIONS. This is sort of like my annual summer re-read of PRIDE AND PREJUDICE ( but with a little hanky-panky- well a lot).

Chapter one is a great beginning, in that it tells the readers the start of their love affair, and plans to announce it to the team.
SexinSatin chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
sigh...

that is all.
JPNCIS chapter 17 . 7/21/2012
Perfection! I would have liked a sqeech or something but this chapter was perfect along with the other 16 chapters! Im sad to be almost finished but I have enjoyed reading every word! Ever thought of becoming an author? :)
NotYetLostFaith chapter 18 . 7/6/2012
Thank you ever so much for this! This has made my night and was well worth sacrificing a few hours sleep to read in one hit! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Sweet and simply wonderful. x
NotYetLostFaith chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
You know me, I usually review once I have finished but I just couldn't resist! This chapter broke my heart, made me almost cry with the beauty of it and made me giggle like a school girl! And to be honest, I think it is definitely up in my top three of your stories! :D
brook chapter 18 . 6/13/2012
Thanks again for a wonderful story. The wedding was beautiful, and at least for the wedding, Eli found a moment to be a father.
brook chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
I have wanted to stop several times to review, but the story pulled me to the next chapter. I am so glad Ziva asked Jackson to walk with her down the aisle. Her father is so woefully poor as a parent.

He had three children. I would have to presume Ari was his first child (outside of marriage with an Arab women, last name Haswari?), and that later, Ziva and Tali with his Jewish wife. It is never fully explained how her mother died. I have to admit I try to understand given the constant war in Israel, but I cannot forgive Eli's treatment of Ziva.

I know you have written a honeymoon story, and also started a baby story, so I am looking forward to those. Thanks again for such wonderful stories and of course what I consider your BEST of the best- Brewed Awakenings.

Anyway, glad that Ziva has Gibbs as well as Jackson now.
SexinSatin chapter 18 . 5/29/2012