Reviews for 4:03
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Miso Muchi chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Yeah, the ending could be a little better, but I loved how the apology was avoided. Great work.
xhuizini chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I like your story a lot it shows a lot of HirokixNowaki relationship, as usual Hiroki's pride and all that, but one thing I really like is the dialogues...

and the part where Hiroki said that just like the letters in the closet Nowaki isn't going anywhere...
PandaGaaraInsomniac9 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
AWWWWWWWW SO DAMN CUTE 3 This is why Egoist is my favorite pairing of the three, this right here! Gahh I love you for this fic and now I must sub you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
...KAWAII! I think this was very Hiroki, his true-self-like. Totally cute. Thank you for writing this cute fic!
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I loves it! You should definitely write more! xD
Raimuboy chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
So beautifully written x)))
HowDoYouDoop chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Oh Hiro san~~ How I love it when you come undone *sighs happily*
dreamschemer chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
very cute! I think you really captured the Hiroki/Nowaki relationship :)
Fletset chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Great story! I liked the writing style, and Hiroki was very IC :)
The Akuma's Sakura Violin chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This is so nice! And yes, write more junjo!

You kept their characters so well...I can totally imagine it happening...them two are just so sweet together! *fangirl squeal *
Auriafae chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Amazing is the only word for this story and your writing! I (and I'm sure many others) would love to see more Junjo stories from you.
m3m3-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
so sweet~

Hiroki is so DAMN bastard yet cute. I can see now how Nowaki likes it when he's like that

I love your writing style & the story was great(even though i hoped it would end with some good smex)

Overall.. love it
puppyfacetwo chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Aw! That was really sweet! Loved it to bits! X3

More would be appreciated though... ;D
murdle chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
YES! Just, yes! I've been waiting for something good and well written and this was PERFECT! I love you you made my day please continue to write egoist and please write long fics like this one and please marry me!