Reviews for Healing Touch
N8 chapter 1 . 10/18
Dang that was sexy!
Stuff chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
I just realized that this is technically incest
EmzieisME chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
This was so hot- I loved it! Hope you've written other stories including this pairing. :3
Whovian chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I loved your story. It was great. But I just realized how effed up Amy/River is. River is Amy's daughter!
scottishlass chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
heh heh, y'know River is Amy's daughter, right? SPOILER ALERT!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This is really great. My OTP is defiantly Amy/River after reading this even if they are mother and daughter.
rob chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Beautifully done. Lovely prolonged tension as River and Amy move slowly, oh so deliciously slowly, to where they long to be. The conclusion is truly wonderful. So much so I want to see it again.

"You're so sexy," River whispers breathlessly against her lips, sliding her hands down Amy's chest to cup her breasts. She moans, stifling it a little by pressing her lips to her cheek before she pinches the Scot's nipples. "I wish I could touch you more."

"You'll have all the time in the world when you're better," Amy promises before kissing her again, suppressing moans from both of them as Amy picks up the pace both inside of River and against her own clit.

River's eyes are closed, her face etched in ecstasy as she draws closer to the edge, one hand squeezing Amy's ribs as she tries not to be too loud so the Doctor won't hear them. "Fuck," she breathes, and Amy can feel River's walls start to tighten around her fingers as she buries her face in her neck, her knuckles turning white by how tight of a grip she has on the other woman. "Fuck," River repeats, her voice getting a little higher, a little more desperate, "Oh fuck!"

Amy whimpers, shutting her eyes tight as she too starts to get impossibly close. "River," she breathes into her neck. "Oh God." It doesn't matter that River isn't the one touching her; it's still her, them, together like this. River holding onto her and gasping into her ear, all but begging to be thrown over the edge and into oblivion… it was the sexiest thing Amy has ever been a part of.

River's trying like hell to keep herself relatively in one position, though it's starting to get difficult. Her gasps are now both in pain and pleasure, but she wouldn't stop it for the world. "Don't stop," she begs, feeling her orgasm start to come and worried Amy will know she's in pain and will stop out of misguided concern for her. "Fuck, Amy, don't you dare stop!" she pleads desperately, her nails scratching at Amy's back before she screams, her walls pulsating rapidly inside of her as she comes.

"Oh God, River!" Amy yells, half muffled by being in River's neck just as she too falls over the edge almost directly after. They both grasp for some skin, some contact, panting and blind, feeling nothing else besides each other. "Jesus," Amy breathes, feeling like her head is swimming as she wraps her arms around her and kisses River's neck.

River doesn't say anything for a moment, but she wraps her arms around Amy; holding her close to her. She turns and kisses her forehead, trying to ignore the pain in her back. She wouldn't ruin this moment for anything, anyway

ToastedBaby chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
this is disgusting you do realize that amy is river's mother
DigitalBro chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Amy had sex with her mother, River 0_0. Then again, this is before River revealed that she was Amy's daughter.
Inferno-Neko-Youkai chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This story is absolutely beyond amazing. The descriptive wording, the mannerisms, and the characters all of them were stunningly real. It's like you took an un-aired episode straight from the series. Wonderful job, I love your writing and how it was sexy yet funny and still had enough tension to almost drive one insane. Keep writing! 3
MissusCissaMalfoy chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
That was, no doubt, one of the best Doctor Who fics I've ever read. Very hot, very FUNNY! You captured their characters perfectly, and I loved every minute of this story. Very well done.
Goose197 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Very hot. Wonderful
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
delicious yet realistic
ChiliChocolate chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I've loved this story for quite a while now, it's brilliant! But I feel so guilty after the last episode! xD