Reviews for Kid
Varneye chapter 1 . 12/29/2021
Is this drarry
FlowerChild23 chapter 4 . 11/29/2021
I so wish there was more.
dahon chapter 4 . 11/21/2021
There's so many close calls that for a moment, I forgot that there were only four chapters. It was a nice wrap, kind of disappointed I was not able to learn what in the world Harry did to the room of the slytherins. The open ending makes me wish and imagine that the Hogwarts Students realized that there's another way out of this.

I'm not particularly optimistic, seeing Dumbledore was not seemingly inclined to give an option or protection. Unlike in the Canon where there he atleast tried to give Draco an offer. you can try to kill bellatrix later, we need to get my mom first

Yes! Yes! Yes!
dahon chapter 2 . 11/21/2021
... Sometimes- it's really hard not to dislike Dumbledore refusing to help Slytherins or anyone really because- he have enough resources: connection to highly skilled wizards, high ranking officials in the ministry, and hundred years of experience and wisdom.

What makes this worse is that somehow- they let an eight years old out of their sights again. Ron and Hermione can be pardoned a bit- they're still teenagers and high strung with all the scrutiny due to their close affiliation with Harry. They aren't even adults here yet and they're expected to battle for their life. They can't even be sure of the Slytherin's true agenda and they can't afford to risk it.

But Dumbledore? He had a long strings of mistakes both in Canon and Fanon, one would have thought they would try to change their methods a little bit seeing that things are not turning out so well. That's the problem with having a high position- keeping all the secrets, trying to limit damages but at the same time, accidentally forgetting the main goal.

I'm a little bit stressed out with how emotional Draco here was shown. Not that I'm saying that Draco was not supposed to feel bad, what I mean is that his emotions are making me all guilty and anxious for them. It's a really well done narrative.
dahon chapter 2 . 11/21/2021
No one told! I wonder if Greg and Vince had to stay up all night to make up their minds. Are they trying to make Draco wash his hands off with the possible guilt of giving Harry up? I mean, they could have written something to home about the current situation. That makes this chapter kind of sad. It already broke something- the trust and the two don't know anything because of their lost memory.

There's an unspoken solidarity in terms of hesitance to give Harry to the dark lord. It's intriguing, Severus I can understand because he's just a spy but the Slytherins and other believer of the dark lord? There's gonna be a promise of change and I like it.
dahon chapter 1 . 11/21/2021
Oh. That really sucks. The teenage slytherins realized that maybe being a death eater won't be as easy as what they expected it to be. It's starting to eat them up and that's what's going to make them get estranged with the willingness to follow their parent's footsteps.

It's easy to claim ignorance and naivety until it becomes close to home. They're trying to curb their panic by trying to rationalize but even then, the hesitance on how they speak says what they actually think about it.
PoeFan93 chapter 1 . 7/8/2021
I love this Harry
Lily chapter 4 . 5/20/2021
katenigma chapter 4 . 2/12/2021
This fic is perfection
It’s hilarious and believable unlike other fics where I’m put off by the OOC portrayal of characters and the pacing
Draco is just the right amount of redeemable prat
He’s not especially brave and he’s an arrogant rude little prick, but he’s lovable and so very Slytherin and quite complex, and that’s exactly how it should be
Harry is... well, I love eight year old Harry
I feel like his friendship with Ron brings out the Gryffindor in him, so the Slytherin-ness of child Harry makes sense especially considering his frankly abusive household
The shenanigans are amazing
The character growth for Draco is beautifully written and the decisions that are made are believable (his madre would of course be the thing that pulled him from the dark side)
I love redemption arcs for the grey characters in canon, and this was such a delightfully written and fun story that just happened to include tha Also the fluff in this is delicious haha
Griffin- lad chapter 4 . 1/19/2021
Different and fun read
FrenchRiot Eva chapter 1 . 11/8/2020
oh, that sneaky little adorable cute brat.
SunPho3n1x chapter 4 . 10/7/2020
This was adorable! Thank you for writing this.
HazelBarnes chapter 4 . 9/28/2020
Absolutely loved this! You should definitely write all the shenanigans he got up to!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2020