Reviews for Castaway
Corianna15 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
oh I'm so confused about what's going on time wise and where everyone is
Corianna15 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I like the story but the inconsistencies are driving me crazy. Al or "Trip" in this case can only be seen by Sam/Archer... (If he is really taking on the role of the 'hologram'. Also, this is the second QL/STE crossover where somehow miraculously the crew could see that Archer wasn't Archer. I don't get it...Sam appears as the person he leaps into...so T'pol and Phlox shouldn't have recognized that. Other than that I like the premise.
Kalinysta chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Great crossover story. As a fan of both Quantum Leap and ST:Enterprise, I think you did a good job. And I appreciate the lack of grammatical and punctuation errors!

As far as PhatomDennis' comments about lung cancer and cigars, let me quote from the National Cancer Institute:

"·Cigar smoke, like cigarette smoke, contains toxic and cancer-causing chemicals that are harmful to both smokers and nonsmokers .

·There is no safe tobacco product, and there is no safe level of exposure to tobacco smoke .

·The more you smoke, the greater your risk of disease

·Cigar smoking causes oral cavity cancers (cancers of the lip, tongue, mouth, and throat) and cancers of the larynx (voice box),esophagus, and lung.

All cigar and cigarette smokers, whether or not they inhale, directly expose their lips, mouth, tongue, throat, and larynx to tobacco smoke and its toxic and cancer-causing chemicals ."
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Phlox's medical philosophy seems different from "Dear Doctor". Also I don't think you can get lung cancer from cigars since you don't inhale them unlike cigarrettes.
Dagmar Beck chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
well done I enjoied this but the only disappointment was that Sam and Al had nothing to put right in the future
Karshtakavaar chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Very nicely done. Crossovers are an absolute nightmare to write and seldom work much beyond the "Oh so you're..." stage. I'm not so familiar with Quantum Leap but this seems to fit both universes nicely (I especially liked Trip jumping in to Calavicci). Thanks for sharing. :)